ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

~✵~

Y/n and Zantestu went back to the room and got ready for bed

Y/n and Zantestu went back to the room and got ready for bed. But when y/n was preparing his futon..

I haven't showered yet!

"Uh.. I will go take a quick shower!" Y/n shouted in the room and got in a ready pose and started running. When he stepped through the door.

THUD

"I am fine!" Y/n gave a thumbs up while his whole body was on the floor.

~✵~

Y/n was dozing off while being in the bathtub, suddenly a splash of water appeared, as if a wave came by, covering y/n's whole face.

"Ahaha! This is so fun!" 

Y/n rubbed his eyes and sees yellow hair floating on water, bubbles started appearing as well.

Who is that?

The yellow blob of hair sank. Not long later, the owner of it went up from the water. He looked at y/n and swam in front of him, leaning closer to him, staring at y/n's face.

"Hmm. You look familiar.. Are you that Reo guy?" The boy asked while tilting his head.

"Reo is my brother, I am y/n." Y/n replied.

"Ohh! So that means I will see you tomorrow! I am Bachira Meguru!"  Bachira smiled while backing away a little.

"Hm.." Y/n smiled, seeing the boy's eyes sparkling just from thinking about the match tomorrow.

The two went silent for a while and y/n closed his eyes to enjoy the warmth of the water until he started hearing weird sounds, as if someone was blowing bubbles in the water.

Y/n turned to Bachira and sees him sinking in the water, he immediately takes Bachira out of the water.

"Bachira! Wake up!! You are not in your bed right now!" Y/n tapped on Bachira and slightly shook them.

"Come on.. pass to me.." Bachira mumbled in his sleep, not waking up.

Ah.. No use waking him up. Maybe I should help him change and get him back to his room?

Y/n wrapped a towel on his lower half and found extra clothes. He wiped Bachira's body dry and looked at his lower half, face turning red.

Well... I don't think I should help him on THAT area..

Y/n ended up wrapping a towel around his lower half and put on his own clothes. Then, he looked at Bachira's sleeping figure and frowned. 

Should I find Isagi.. He should be closer to Bachira, right?

Y/n signed and went out of the shower room, slowly walked to team Z's room. When he arrived, he knocked on the door.

Kunigami opened the door and was shock to see y/n. "Do you need something, y/n?"