ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

Author's notes: Do you guys have any blue lock x male reader books that can recommend to me?

Anyways, Happy birthday to Nagi!!!

~✵~

LOCKER ROOM

LOCKER ROOM

"Your leg has fully recover, right?" Reo asked Y/n.

Y/n nodded while tying his shoe lace. "We have to keep an eye on Isagi, correct? I would say he is the 'heart' of the team." He looked up and asked.

"Who cares! Me and Nagi is going to carry the team then win! We will go to round 2 with a streak of wins!" Reo grinned and walked to the exit of the room.

"Come on, team V! Let's get our last win!" Reo continued.

~✵~

Both teams went to the field and got to position. The round started with Reo rushing forward with the ball. Isagi and Bachira ran in front of him to stop him, Reo did a side pass to Zantestu. He received it and the area where he can strike is blocked off by Naruhaya and Raichi. Zantestu passed the ball to Nagi.

"Igaguri!"

"Yes!" Igaguri blocked the ball with his head, the ball going to Isagi. He received the ball and passed it to Bachira. The duo color hair boy laughed and striked a long distance ball towards Gagamaru, he jumped towards the ball and hit the ball with his forehead. Unfortunately, the ball hit the side of the goal.

Y/n stopped running once he saw the ball hit the sides. He looked at Isagi and returned to his position once again.

He really is trouble when he's on field.. 

Y/n looked at Reo, seeing his expression change.

"Holy crap! That was cool!" Reo gets the ball and put in down on the grass. "Hey Nagi! Let's try that!" He continued.

"Aw.. it's such a pain." Nagi mumbled.

Maybe I shouldn't worry too much..

The round started again with Reo kicking the ball directly at Nagi. Nagi gets the ball by trapping it while jumping and striked. 

"Piece of cake. How did you miss something like that?" Nagi looked back at team Z and asked.

1:0

"Can I slack off now..?" Nagi asked, walking closer to y/n, thinking he could get a break if he asked a different person.

"If you are thinking of me allowing you to slack off, then you are totally wrong. Come on, get 5 more goals!" Y/n said while pushing him to his own position.

.

The round started again with Isagi passing the ball to Kunigami, he received the ball and quickly started running to his shooting territory. Six meters away from his shooting range, Reo stole the ball and passed it.