ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

~✵~

ON THE FIELD

ON THE FIELD

"Y/n! Come on! We can use this match to see what your weapon is missing, we are unbeatable anyways!" Reo grinned while stretching.

Y/n nodded and looked at the opposite team, quickly recognizing the players at the other side.

That's Barou.. He's more intimidating now that I look at him. I will keep my eyes on him for this match.

Y/n stretched a little and walked to his starting spot, staring at Barou in the process.

The round started as Barou rushed forward with the ball, Zantestu and Y/n ran to him and tried to slow him down and steal the ball. But then, the two quickly noticed that he got more charge power than they thought. 

"Good work, you two." Reo appeared in front of the three and stole the ball by sliding under, then kicking the ball upwards to Nagi.

Nagi received the ball and looked back at Reo, and passed back. Reo gets the ball and strikes.

1:0

Reo wrapped both his arms at Y/n and Nagi, pulling the two over to him and laughed.

"C-can't breath-" Y/n choked and proceeded to hit Reo's arm which is on his neck.

When Y/n was choking, Reo looked over to the other team and noticed they were fighting. "Are they fighting?" 

Y/n glanced at the other team, face slightly turning purple from not enough air.

Reo let go and walked closer to the argument, Y/n immediately started to breath faster to regain back air to his lungs. Nagi looked at him and stared at him with a oxo face.

.

.

The round started again and Barou passed the ball to his teammates and they all looked at each other and agreed on something, then shouted, "We'll win this without Barou! Link up passes and go to the goal!!" 

They passed the ball around and started closing up to the goal. 

Y/n stared at Barou, who is trying to catch up to his teammates and steal the ball.

Too bad he is too selfish on field. With his ability, he could be way better if he cooperates with his teammates.

Some team V's players stole the ball from the other team and passed it to Y/n. Y/n noticed the ball coming and he quickly focused on the ball, activating their weapon once again. The field was still dimmer than he first used it but he just focused on the small light in the distance and sprinted there.

As he focused more on the ball when running, his eyes turned darker than usual as if a monster is inside. He saw the ball entering the spotlight, he kicked the ball to the goal.