ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Author's notes: I noticed someone asking me about the fonts that are really hard to read. Actually, some aren't meant for you to understand yet, of course you can try finding out what word it is but some corrupted words in different fonts are y/n's backstory. More easily said is the line being y/n's lost memory. 

Second, I must clarify that the two y/n have different memories. Only the normal y/n lost parts of his memories while the other one didn't. The second Y/n can hear what is happening even if he's not in charge of the body and the normal Y/n cannot. The two y/n can't talk to each other physically, but one day, they will meet somewhere...

The story will slowly have less corrupted fonts because of y/n slowly regaining his memory back in blue lock. If you have something that you don't understand, feel free to comment and let me know! I will try explaining it. ^^

~✵~

"What? The game stops when someone else becomes ' it'

"What? The game stops when someone else becomes ' it' .. Don't I win if I steal the ball? " The boy with glasses asked.

y/n sweatdrops and started looking around, the guy with glasses who's now known as Zantetsu Tsurugi waving at a screen. Some people were laughing and gossiping about what Zantestu did.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT!? THE GUY AS THE ' IT ' IN THE END LOSES! " Nameoka shouted at Zantestu who just noticed how the game was actually played.

"O-oh i see. It's that kind of tag.." Zantestu said, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Haha! That guy is totally stupid! Naturally born idiot! " Reo laughed while putting his arm on Nagi's shoulder.

"The way he tries to sound smart by using difficult words.. Yup he talks and looks like an idiot." Nagi said while looking at Zantestu.

Y/n giggled at what Nagi and Reo had said and walked closer to the duo, wanting to stay close to them.

Zantestu seemed to be angered by the insults and suddenly started running with the ball. "Only idiots call others idiots!"

Nagi and Reo started running in zig zags, thinking Zantestu can't change directions well because of his incredible fast speed, but their predictions were wrong.

Zantestu dribbled in a zig zag line while still in a fast speed and went past 2 people who dodged his ball. y/n quickly ran behind Nagi thinking it would be safe if he was behind the duo.

It's a strategy hiding behind someone in a game of 'dodgeball' but it feels like I am just a scaredy cat right now..

"The boughs that bears the most.. are ' locusts' " Zantestu said while shooting.

Zantestu kicked the ball in a curved shot which was going directly to Reo. Reo immediately reacted and  moved his head back and dodged the ball which was only a few mm away.