ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛

To be honest, I already started 3rd arc. Let see if yall can find out who is the focus this time. (This arc will take a long while until it ends)

~✵~

Y/n was looking at his phone for inspiration for his drawing while listening to some music to headphones that was provided for every player who gets their phone back

Even with the music blasting through his ears, he could slightly hear what their teammates were talking about.

"But I wonder why, It's the first time I've ever felt so refreshed about losing... I guess it's because now that I've fought against those I once thought I'd only ever see on TV. It feels as though I've gotten an actual sense of what the world's best is like." Bachira said while drying his hair with a towel.

Y/n put his his head on the pillow and took off the earphones.

Refreshed and frustration.. Why does it just feel like I went through a normal match though..

Y/n started thinking really hard and suddenly remembers the purpose of him going to 'blue lock'.

I went to Blue lock to find my lost memories, unlike the others trying to get the title of the best striker.. I was thinking of how to improve my weapon too much that I forgot my objective..

Is there really no point of me continuing..? It still feels like something is missing.

"Are you really this frustrated on losing? You have been frowning for over the past minute!" Bachira suddenly appeared in Y/n's view by climbing on his bed.

Y/n stayed silent for a while, staring at the confused boy. "I am just thinking of something." He then sat up, making Bachira move out of the way.

Bachira cleared his throat after hearing what Y/n said, he mimicked Shiki's voice, "If you need someone to talk to, I am always here!"

Y/n laughed at the bad voice impression. "What was that!"

Bachira pouted, "Ehh! I thought I did a good job!"

.

~✵~

THE NEXT DAY

"Sunday.. Mohnday! Tyusday... Wedo.. Wedoness..."

"Wedonessday?" Bachira looked up at Rin after speaking some very 'nice' English.

"It's Wednesday, you moron. And you got everything other than Sunday wrong." Rin facepalmed.

Y/n nervously laughed at Bachira's English, he decided to sit next to Bachira while teaching him the correct way of speaking the words.

"Alright, Bachira. Follow my instructions. Mon-day." Y/n said.

"Mon-day?"

Y/n nodded as he continues.