ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

~✵~

Nagi looked around and saw Reo and Y/n both ready to score once one of them gets the ball

Nagi looked around and saw Reo and Y/n both ready to score once one of them gets the ball. He looked at the present situation and passed at...

"Y/n!" 

Y/n gets the ball and everything around him started turning colorful once again. He looked down at the ball and sees that he was in the spotlight, He kicked the ball towards (favorite color) and the score changed.

2:1

Y/n's surrounding turned normal once again and he ran to Nagi.

"Thanks for the pass! But why didn't you pass it to Reo?" Y/n asked.

"Well.. Reo said we have to team up, and i guess he was including you as well." Nagi mumbled. " And I saw that Reo wanted to go to you after talking to Zantestu about his idea earlier, but you were whispering something to the Wanima brothers." He later continued.

After that strike, the whole team V started working together instead of stealing the ball. The 4 main strikers in the team started to cooperate better and better each strike.

3:1

.

.

4:1

.

.

But the more Y/n used his weapon, he noticed something missing. A pretty painting in his eyes always have a main character. All the colors started to look more dull no matter how vibrant and bright it was before. The pretty colors that are supposed to be helping him (His teammates) started turning into the colors that doesn't match (Team W). The spotlight that was guiding him started turning more dim. This was making y/n do more mistakes on the striking and passing.

Ah.. This isn't helping. I am going to drag down the team at this point..

Reo noticed y/n's situation and was a bit worried, but he had to focus on the match. So, he decided to not pass to y/n as much for now.

Y/n didn't affect the match as much and the last strike was from Nagi, a small kick when he turned his back to walk back to the team.

5:1

ROUND ENDED

~✵~

"Deluxe bed acquired!! " Reo shouted and bounced on the bed, Nagi joined later.

Zantestu looked at the two and took of their glasses. "I will join too." He said then bounced on the bed, curled up like a ball.