#𝟜

Guess who's back with food (I am a bad mother)

Anyways I have heard that yall miss Chigiri and a certain someone. The new chapter doesn't really include him a lot? So I might as well continue the side story but let's skip just slightly forward, alright?

(h/c)= hair color

~✵~

WINTER

WINTER

4 years do go by quite quickly, huh? 

Y/n chuckles, looking at his phone while waiting for his driver to drive him home.

He's taking quite a while and it's really cold here.. Maybe I should walk around a little.

Y/n looked around and decided to walk towards the school on his right. He peeks in through the nets and notices a boy playing football on his own.

BANG

He's pretty good huh.. Gosh, why is it even colder here.

ACHOO

Due to the sneeze, the boy playing football looks towards the (h/c) boy. He grins and walks towards Y/n. Gripping on the nets, he asked, "Hey pretty boy~ Up for a match? You look like you are quite interested!"

Y/n grinned, "How do you know I am interested, hm?"

"I was just going with my guts! Your grin revealed the answer though." The boy laughs.

The boy gripped on the net harder and ripped a hole, letting Y/n pass through.

"Won't you get in trouble from that?" Y/n asked while squeezing through the hole that boy made.

"If you are willing to keep your mouth shut about this, who will know?~" The boy sang out, throwing the ball towards Y/n.

"You can start, hottie~"

"At least tell me your name before we start the game." Y/n rolled his eyes, starting to get tired of these weird nicknames.

"Hm.. I will tell you later... depending on how good you are." The boy chuckled.

Y/n made a small tch sound before kicking the ball forward, starting the 1v1.

.

.

.