• chapter thirty-eight: happy new year •

sorry it took a little longer,
hope you still enjoy this chapter!! <3
(plus a there's bit smut in the middle, so please don't stop
reading after the spicy part lol)

smut warning:
vaginal sex without a condom

and I know that's a bit random, but I kinda wanna start a new story. Would some of you be interested in an Alex Turner fan-fic? because I love Arctic Monkeys with my whole heart

(don't worry I'd still update this story regularly)

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Millie's head rested on Joel's lap as he stroked her hair. She looked up and smiled widely at him.

"Joel?"

"Hmm Baby?"

"I- uh, I love you" Millie whispered softly.

He looked down at her in surprise and stopped stroking her hair for a moment.

He was about to tell her that he loves her too, but he couldn't.

And then he heard sobs and sat up in confusion. He rubbed his eyes and then sighed. Oh, it was just a dream.

He leaned his head on the bedrest, but then he again noticed a soft whimper beside him. He looked over and saw Millie sleeping next to him, with her back facing him.

A few seconds later he realized she was probably having a nightmare so he lay down next to her again and pressed her body against his chest.

"Joel?" she murmured sleepy and confused.

"Are you okay?"

"You're still here?" she said relieved and turned around so that she was facing him and laid her head on his chest.

When he then saw a few tears on her cheek, he gently wiped them away with his thumb. "Yeah, why shouldn't I be here anymore?" he then asked softly and caressed her cheek.

"Oh, I was having a bad dream. I thought you left"

"I won't leave you, okay? I'll always be there for you Millie"

"Really?"

"Yes baby, As long as you want me with you, I'll stay"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise" he whispered and kissed her forehead softly.

But somehow Millie couldn't believe him. While she trusted him completely, he ended things between them before. And she was afraid that he would do it again.

"Can I get a kiss?" she then murmured, she wanted to distract herself and not think about Joel leaving her again.

With a grin, he gently pressed his lips to hers. And after just a few seconds, the innocent kiss turned into a heated make out session.

Without breaking the kiss, he gently lifted her onto him. Millie put one hand on his chest and the other on his cheek. After a few moments they broke away from each other, breathing heavily, and he gently snuggled his nose against hers.

He felt her gently press her hips against him. She was sitting on his bare stomach, just above his hard cock, "Millie please"

"What? You want me to ride you?" she asked with a devilish grin.

Millie took off her shirt and Joel groaned slightly when he saw her naked body on top of him. He loved it.

She took his throbbing cock in her hand and and started stroking him lightly. After a few seconds she went faster and pressed soft kisses on his tip.