Chapter 65: Idea

Clay POV.

“So George, I had an idea.” I said softly, resting my check on the soft hair on his head. There was only a hum in response to show he was listening, which I was fine with, so I continued. “I know that the past few weeks have been difficult for you, but I have an idea.”
“Well what’s your idea?” He asked, tilting his head curiously.

For a moment I hesitated, wondering if this was really the next thing I was going to be asking George. In a matter of a few short seconds I had internal conflicts on whether George would want this or not. Would he like Florida if he moved? Would he want to live in Florida? Would he like my friends and family?

Eventually I decided to hide all my questions and so I quickly stammered out the question. “Do you want to come back to Florida with me?”

The brunette just blinked at me after I asked, making me wonder if he hadn’t heard the question, but he definitely had. “You want me to move to Florida with you?”
“Yes.” I nodded, before explaining. “You don’t have a job, the whole world knows your address, and your family relationship is… somewhat strained.”

George was thinking over what I said, seeming extremely cautious, and I continued. “Think about it. The two of us on a warm sunny beach in America. Eating the finest things that America and fast food has to offer.” I smirked, before frowning at his furrowed expression. “George. George, are you okay?”

“I’m not sure…” he muttered. “I mean, moving to Florida with you? And we’ve only been dating for a few months…” He huffed before glancing over at me. “What if it doesn’t last? What if we get there and then you or I decide we want to see other people? I won’t have enough money to move back to the UK.”

“If that does happen, then I’ll pay for you to come back here.” I reassured in a soft voice, trying to keep him from having a freak out with gentle words and gentle caresses. I knew that he could sometimes overthink things, and keeping him cuddly and relaxed was a good way to avoid that from happening.

He scrunched up his nose slightly before responding. “I don’t want that to happen. But what if it does? And… What about Wilbur? Or my house. Or… how about your necklace?”
“We can wait until the necklace is found, okay?” I promised him. “Then, you can wear it on our private jet back to Florida.”

“Seriously? Why do you have a private plane?” George asked with a whine. “There is nothing wrong with flying with everyone else.”
“But if I’m flying with other people, they’ll all judge me while I’m drinking my ass off and getting to have fun with you.”

“Oh my God, you are disgusting.” The brunette rolled his eyes. “So you got a private plane for drinking and sex?” He asked.
“I wasn’t saying sex.” I defended myself with a smile. “I was talking about watching movies or playing video games or cuddling. Y’know, fun things.”

“Yeah, obviously that’s what you were saying.” The brunette responded, nuzzling his head into my chest. “I’ve never been on a plane before though.”
“And I’ve never had a professional bartender on the plane with me to make all sorts of fun cocktails.” I added on. “Especially one so handsome.”

“Stop it.” He scolded, blushing and attempting to avert his gaze, but being unable to when I cupped his chin and pressed a kiss onto his forehead.
“What’s wrong?” I asked teasingly. “Am I not allowed to remind you of the fact that you are the most handsome person I’ve ever met?”

“Yeah.” He said promptly. “Stop doing that.” I chuckled quietly, not wanting to wake up Wilbur who was still asleep.
“Not a chance.” I muttered to the brunette before pulling him down so he was laying with me on the couch and cuddling into him. “You are my handsome boyfriend, who should be a model.”

George gave in and began snuggling into me with a smile. “Fine.” He muttered. “But if I should be a model, you should be a Pillow. You’re so God-damn cuddly all the time.” I liked the sound of that, and nodded before nuzzling my face into the brunette’s neck and beginning to kiss him.

A loving hum fell from the Brit’s lips as he melted into my loving touches. Both of us cuddled with one another, my chin resting on top of the brunette’s fluffy hair as I spooned him. The two of us whispered loving things to one another before eventually falling into silence. We just laid quietly with one another, snuggling as we tried not to fall asleep.

Possibly an hour passed, making me think that George had finally fallen asleep, and feeling my own eyes begin to droop themselves. Before I got the chance to drift off myself, the small boy cuddled in my arms spoke up. “Do you think that I’ll like living in Florida?” He questioned. “Or do you think that I will want to go home?”

“So you are considering moving with me?” I asked in response, ignoring his initial question.
“Well you are right. I don’t have too much for me here. Besides Wilbur of course. However, I do want to stay around until we find the necklace though.”
“Of course we will.” I reassured him.

“Thanks Clay, you’re the best. I love-” Then his stomach suddenly rumbled, cutting him off in the middle of his sentence as he blushed. I chuckled at him before pressing a kiss to his forehead.
“Are you hungry George?” I asked, although already knowing the answer. He simply nodded, attempting to wipe the redness from his face. “Want me to order some room service?”

“Yes please.” He nodded, allowing a smile to appear on his face as he peered through the gaps in his fingers towards me. “Can you get a pizza?”
His question was in such a cute, quiet voice that I couldn’t help but internally coo at him, and I nodded. “Of course I can get you a pizza.”

“I love you Clay.” He smiled before moving away from me and standing up, much to my disappointment. “I’m going to have a shower.” He told me as he walked off.
“Alright. I’ll go call room service right now. It’ll be all ready for you by the time you’re back out.”

George smiled lovingly before walking off and I stood up once he was gone. Before I got the chance to go anywhere though I heard a groan from beside me on the couch. “You two being all lovey dovey was so weird.” Wilbur groaned.
“How long have you been listening?” I asked curiously.

“For a while.” He explained. “Are you considering moving George to Florida so he can be with you?” I nodded at him. The brunette grinned widely as he walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. “I give you my blessing to take him to Florida on the condition that you pay for my flight so I can come and see him.” He said, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

“We’ll discuss this later.” I simply responded, picking up my phone to call down to the lobby for room service, but before I could Wilbur added on.
“And you order me something fancy from room service.”
_________________________________________
1255 words