Chapter 84: Bathroom

Clay POV.
Mentions of r@pe

When my eyes opened and I woke up I was calm for a moment, but only for a moment before realising what was going on and beginning to panic. I managed to keep my breathing calm to not alert the psychopathic woman who was laying on me, seeming asleep with her face buried in the crook of my neck.

Both of us were naked and the position she was laying in was similar to the one that George would lay in with me when we’d cuddle after sex, but this was obviously a much different feeling to George. I forced my body to stay rigid, not wanting to alert her to the fact that I was awake as I tried to figure out what I should do.

Well obviously, what I needed to do was leave. Get out of here and back to the hotel and find George as soon as possible so I could get out of this nightmare. Being in his arms was what I wanted more than anything.

I tried to come up with some ideas on how I was going to get home, since it surely wouldn’t be as simple as walking out the door. Monica would have locked the door. She may even have some kind of alarm go off if I tried to leave, knowing how much of a psycho she was. Then that would leave me with her to deal with, and she may drug me again which I wasn’t wanting.

Attempting to be quiet, I sat up out of the bed, not liking the fact I was naked around Monica after what she had done to me. Trying not to wake her I slid out of the bed and grabbed my clothes which were on the floor, taking my time as my eyes still had to adjust to the low light of her bedroom.

As I was gathering up my things and quietly pulling them on I bumped into a bedside table, letting out a hiss of pain as the corner jabbed into my hip as I clutched where it had made contact. That sound must have been my downfall as I saw Monica rolling over on the bed to look at me.

“Clay?” She asked, still sounding half asleep. “What are you doing up? Come back to bed with me.” Her voice was low and tired, still not seeming to figure that I was probably attempting to leave. “Please… I want you again…”

“I’m… uh… just going to the bathroom.” I told her with my woozy brain, not wanting to tip her off to the fact that I was planning on leaving but knowing that she probably had some counter plan in case I revealed to her I was planning on doing that.

“Alright.” The ravenette nodded before rolling over so she could go back to sleep, not seeming to figure out what I could do left alone. “Just be quick, okay Sweetie?” I scoffed silently at the nickname as I finished grabbing my clothes and walking into the ensuite bathroom, planning on hiding out in there for as long as possible.

It was a simple idea. I decided I’d call the cops from inside the bathroom and wait around until they busted the door down and had her dragged away in handcuffs. Then I’ll go back home to George and all will be fine. We will both be fine and I’ll feel safe being able to hold the love of my life yet again.

After locking the door and then moving as far back into the bathroom as possible (so that she wouldn’t hear me talking on the phone) I pulled my phone from my pocket. Immediately guilt began running through me as I saw dozens of texts and calls from George, wanting to know where I was because…

Dinner! Shit, I was meant to be having dinner with George today… or yesterday, and I forgot all about it. I knew that I’d have to call him to apologise and let him know that I am alright, but that can wait until after the police are on their way.

I went to the call screen and quickly dialled 999, the number for the emergency services in London. It rang a few times before a woman answered and I desperately asked to be moved over to the police. A few moments passed before someone from the police station answered the call. “London Police, how can I assist you?”

“Please.” I spoke, keeping my voice low so that Monica wouldn’t be able to hear me. “I’ve been drugged, held against my will, and have been sexually assaulted by my ex-fiance.”
“Okay sir.” The female voice responded. “I will send police officers to your location. Do you know the address?” She questioned.

I told her what the address of the hotel was before also giving the room number that I was being kept in. A few moments passed as I heard rapid typing before she began speaking to me again. “Okay, the police are on their way. Now, can you tell me what your name is?” She spoke in a calm voice, reminding me of the way she’d speak to a child.

“Clay Smith.” I answered, feeling slightly awkward since I was a grown man being held hostage by a much smaller and physically weaker woman who was currently asleep in the other room. I was just too stressed to do anything else because the drugs still had me feeling a little woozy.
“Alright Clay, are you somewhere safe at the moment?” She questioned.

“I’m in the bathroom connected to her bedroom.” I answered. “I don’t think I can stay here for too long though.”
“Just try and stay there for as long as possible.” She spoke in a reassuring voice. “Now, is there anyone else besides you and your kidnapper in the building?”

“Her… our son is also asleep in the other room.” I answered. “He is asleep.”
“And do you think that you can get to him?” She continued, and I answered with a no. “Alright Clay, well the cops are about four minutes away. Until then just try and stay on the line.”

Before I could say anything I heard a knock on the door. “Clay are you okay in there?” It was Monica. “You’ve been in there a while, and I was kind of hoping that maybe we could have some more fun.”
“I’ll be out in a minute.” I answered her before going back to my phone call.

“I need to go or she’ll know something’s up.” I told the operator on the phone, not wanting to leave but knowing that I had to. “I’m sorry, I know you told me to try and keep on but…”
“Clay, go if your safety relies on it.” She told me. “Just be careful and the police will be there soon, alright.” I reassured her I would before hanging up and leaving the bathroom.
_________________________________________
1173 words