Jude Bellingham again...

A/N: heyy guys! I've been gone for a while but I'm backk! 

I'm sorry, but I was on vacation and I actually just forgot about writing. I also had inspiration for another book and the first chapter is out NOW! Go check it out it's on my profile and it's also a fanfic about Gavi😊😊. It contains fake dating and isn't a sequel of this book, it's just a second story.

This story will still be my 1 priority, and I'll probably write more chapters for this book. I also wanna try to post more regular or more predictable so you guys know when to expect a new chapter!

But alright enjoy this chapter love you all💘💘

After our date, Pablo brought me home, luckily I was there before Pedri, so no one noticed that I've been gone. I also didn't see anything on the internet, so probably no clear pictures were taken of us.

Today is an exiting day. Rickey is coming to pick me up and then we'll go to the airport. The runway show is tomorrow, so today we have to go to London to get our hair done.

I'm already waiting for her outside. I'm pretty nervous for this runway show, because Nicole putted a lot of pressure on us. One of the collaboration managers of Tommy Hilphiger is watching me, Lily and Rickey, to see if they wanna work with us in the future.

Then I hear a car, and I see Rickey. 'Let's go!' She screams and I quickly run towards her and sit next to her. 'Are you excited?' Rickey asks. 'Of course!' I say while I fasten my seatbelt. 'So I just got a text from...' Rickey pauses to check her phone. 'Nathan! Arnold's son.' She says. 'He sent us the location of the hairdresser.' I nod. 'How long is our flight?' I ask. 'It's 4 hours and Jake is coming to pick us up from the airport.' She says.'Who's Jake again?' I ask. 'My boyfriend.' She says. I nod again. 

....................

When we finally step out of the airplane, we immediately see Jake. Rickey runs towards him and hugs him tightly. He also shakes my hand. Jake is the same age as Rickey and is a pretty cute guy, brunette, brown eyes, nice smile. We go to his car and there he tells me more about himself. When he tells me about him I get why him and Rickey are perfect for each other. Jake studies at Oxford, where he studies economics. Rickey and him are together since high school, where they were prom king and queen. By the way they look at each other, you can tell that they're in love. 

When we arrive at the hairdresser, Jake suddenly turns towards Rickey. 'I have a little surprise for you...' he says. She looks at him in confusion and then he pulls from behind his back a plane ticket. 'Omg, you're coming to Barca?' Rickey asks. Jake nods and Rickey gives him an incredibly happy hug. 'Where are you sitting in the plane?' She asks. 'A few rows behind you guys, I think... row 19 seat B.' Jake answers. 

'We can swap seats if you want...' I say to Jake. 'No Nina! It's okay I have no issues with sitting next to a stranger.' Jake says. 'No really, it's fine. I can sit next to Rickey everyday, y'all only see each other a few times in a month.' I say. 'Thanks Nin that's so nice of you.' I smile. The only thing I can hope is to ever have a similar bond with my partner as these two have. Keeping their relationship so close and full of love must be hard on a long distance. 

'Okay babe we'll see you later!' Rickey says and she gives a last hug before we get out of the car. 

As soon as we walk into the hairdresser, a random guy takes our jackets. This isn't a normal hairdresser, this is a super fancy sort of beauty salon. 'REBECCA! I THINK I HAVE ARNOLDS GIRLS!' he screams. Then he turns around and gives us a sweet smile. 'Please follow me ladies.' He says politely. I almost couldn't understand him because of his massive British accent.