~6~

Namjoon is weirder

"what the fuck did you just say?"

"hyung manners"

"make me"

Namjoon sighed in defeat as Jimin chortled from across the room, cleaning the pooped floor as the little demon flops around him like a happy peaceful soul.

I scoffed and shook my head.

"See, I told you I can't take responsibility. Your precious bunny will die if you kept up your silly task" I groaned.

I knew Namjoon was taking care of me. He was giving me the bunny for what he calls "animal therapy" so I won't wander into the deepest ditches of my mental destruction.

He was looking out for me by giving me a mini demon bunny.

I knew Namjoon since high school, but we were never close. I never saw him after graduation then we met after I broke down during a part-time job at a cafe and he handled my panic.

Ever since then, he is my therapist. And that Jimin guy works with him I don't know how a pet shop owner and a psyche professional swing like they do.

They just complement each other.

"hyung, you remember that you decided to drop your pills right?"

I nodded in agreement and he proceeded "Let's say, Koo is like a change of air in your life. He is a cute, smart but fragile animal.

Moreover, he can smell your emotions from miles away. Give it a chance, get close to him. Hmm? Jimin will keep your area clean and help you train Koo."

"hmm

"hmm..."

"... how about we set our goals with time stamps?" he asked me gaining my attention again and I simply nod, too bothered to answer.

He sighed and side-eyed Jimin who was petting the Koo in his hands.

He dipped his doll face sideways and smiled sweetly at me "Koo will be a good boy now Hyung. Please treat him gently"

He raised his brows at me, asking me to carry the sleeping bunny loaf in my hands.

I held the fluff ball and the warmth that I had been denying ever since, seeped throughout my body. He opened his eyes and I swear it was shinier than stars.

I smiled.

I smiled and made a fool out of myself again.

Namjoon patted my shoulder "You will be fine hyung."

And the bunny twitched his little nose ... reassuringly?

I swear I am going crazy!

..............

koo bunbun wuves ju and wan kithie kith~