~51~

"Would you care for some wiiiiine~"

I stared at drunk Jimin, who was swaying and flailing with a bottle of wine in front of me.

What the fuck is he doing here?

"why are you here?" I swooped him in my arms in time as he tripped on his own step.

He giggled and swung his hand in front of my face dismissively and jumped on me without a care in the world.

"lonely~" he grumbled and I groaned.

"Jimin are you alright? Who drove you here? Did you come here alone?" there was no one around to answer my questions other than this drunk flirt and where was his funny scooter?

"Jimin, did you walk here?"

"Go innnnnn~" he sang in my ear and I had no other option but to take him inside.

"cutie~" He smooched my cheek when I placed him on the couch "yah how much did you drink? Yah Park Jimin!" I pushed his intruding hand that was traveling toward my chest.

"aish so noisy" he slammed the bottle of Champagne on my little coffee table.

"sit down and celebrate!" he swayed his hips while taking a big gulp from the bottle.

Is he drinking milk or alcohol?

I took the bottle from his clumsy hands "Sit down Jimin.".

"you are adorable." He giggled and kissed my cheek again. "That explains everything~ you are cool, handsome, funny, and kissable..."

He cupped my face while staring at my face "How can a person not fall for you hyung?"

He is drop-dead drunk.

This is the first time we are talking since I lost Koo and he is flirting with me.

Amidst all that chaos, my cell phone buzzed. , pulling me out of this embarrassing position.

Wait a damn minute!

Why is Taehyung calling me?

I clicked my tongue with frustration and canceled his call "Did you eat Jimin?"

Jimin's face dropped "You must be wondering why am I here right?" he slurred.

I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly "yeah. I am surprised"

Honestly, I am relieved he trusted me enough to be here in this state.

He scoffed "Was that Taehyung just now?"

"errr... how do you know that? Scratch that, how do you know about Taehyung?"

Meanwhile, the screen glowed.

He was calling again.

"That bitch!" Instead of answering me, he snatched my cell phone from me.

"block him. report him, and delete the bitch's number. Forget about him."

He slammed his chubby thumb on the block button and deleted Taehyung's number from my phone in an instant. While tears rolled down his eyes.

He is hurt.

I can see that in his eyes.

"There! Feeling better right?" The way he tried to smile with tears flowing down his face.

He needs comfort and I am here for it. I pulled him in my arms instantly. He broke down into bitter sobs, breaking my heart into million pieces.

I don't need to know why he is here. Instead, I want to know who the fuck did this to him?

"I am sorry."

"you don't need to be sorry for anything Jimin. I am here."

"it is not fair!" he exclaimed "Why does this have to happen to you and Kookie? why?""shhh... we can't change what happens Jimin."

He nodded his head slowly while I rubbed small circles on his back.

"Blaming yourself or someone for misfortune doesn't help."

He huffed a short breath before snuggling with me.

I held him in my arms until he slurred "hyung~ my head hurts..." and that's the cue for me to put him to bed.

"it's alright. We will talk in the morning"

I carried him to my bed and placed him under my comforters, not caring how heavy he actually is.

"Sleep well Jimin-ah." 

...............................