~43~

hi there, sorry for the late update. my laptop broke lol

here is the update. Enjoy~

.......................

I am... skeptical.

I looked at the shiny ring in my hand and facepalmed.

Taehyung was... perfect?

Life has been so good for me that I am scared now.

What fate wants from me now?

I want to think before I rush into something terrible for both of us.

I need to talk to someone.

I reached a decision and took my car keys and left the apartment.

I have to see Namjoon even if he kicks me out of his home.

..........................

 Jimin was sitting on his study table with his laptop open

The door to the room opened, revealing a very excited Taehyung "You won't believe it Jiminnie!" and swooped Jimin's light body in his arms and hugged him, squishing his soft body with his, simultaneously giggling over Jimin's furious cursing and yelling.

"YAH! FUKING LET ME DOWN BITCH"

" I am so happy today I can't stand still" he laughed wholeheartedly and let Jimin go at last.

Jimin smiled at his friend and took him outside "Did something good happen baby peach?" he asked while pouring some wine for his friend.

"something? Baby, a lot has happened what are you doing there? Sit with me" he pulled Jimin's hand and sat him down in front of him "Remember why I left Tannie at your home?"

"Because you said you were feeling icky and needed some time for yourself?"
"Bingo! I walked, tramped around, found myself in front of his home, and found him hiding from me..."

"Who is 'he'?" jimin pouted and sipped his wine.

"oh, my the dream boat, the one who has the power to make me forget my name, my sex demon ...."

"... uh huh, and then what?"

Taehyung noticed Jimin's dull vibe but continued nonetheless "Well guess what? Your baby peach is about to get married soon"

"oh! Congratulations when did that happen?"
"ah it's finally happening tonight, he will ask me with the shiniest diamond ring on the candle-lit dinner and I will fake cry and say YES YES YESSSS TO ALL THE TREASURES THAT MAN HAS!" he yells at the top of his lungs in the end with brightest of smiles.

Jimin giggles at his silly friend "You love him so much Tae?"

"mmmm I told you only he can make me forget myself" he smirked and swayed the champagne glass in his hand and took a sip from it and then made a face because of the taste.

Jimin cooed and chimed brightly "It makes sense as to why you threw his poor bunny away that night!"

Taehyung choked on his wine and coughed like an old hag, Jimin took the tissue and wiped the liquid from his friend's mouth which was now burning with embarrassment.

"what's wrong Tae?" he rubbed Tae's back a little aggressively and then pulled him by his silky mullet in his fierce fist, "you thought you'd get away with this huh?"

"let go Jimin sheesh what the fuck man!"

"you tell me what the fuck bitch! I risked my life for that furball and you threw him out just like trash! WHY?" Jimi shouted

"huh, you are acting like it was yours."

"he was... and what about Seok Jin?"

Taehyung's eyes widen as a screech leaves his lips "bitch! why do you know his name?"

"stupid bitch," Jimin rolled his eyes "I saw you throwing my bunny in the dead of night in Seok Jin's security camera footage. what the fuck is your motive with that dumb moron?"

Taehyung poked his tongue inside his cheek with a frown on his forehead and scoffed "What do you mean by that? I love him"

"don't shit on me Tae! I know you only love his money..."

"and his dick. Come on Jimin, don't give me that look! At least not you." He pushed Jimin's fingers from his hair, not caring if some got plucked by force.

"I thought maybe you will change. Now whose money is biting your ass that you are craving a fucking sugar daddy?"

"none of your business Jimin. Seok Jin is mine and so is his money. Am I wrong? And that fucking bunny bit the blood out of my hand. Was he vaccinated though?"

Jimin was at a loss for words at this point, the raw side of his friend's greed always hurt him deeply.

"I thought Seok Jin might have changed you."

"Oh, he did! belove me, that's why I am not calling you from a cellar this time" Taehyung chuckled and swung the car keys in his finger.

But his heart clenched watching his soulmate's hurtful gaze. He sighed and cupped Jimin's cute face in his hands "Don't cry for me Jiminnie, I am not made for love. And seriously, that Seok Jin of yours, is a sweetheart and is madly in love with me."

He kissed Jimin's cheek with pure love "Forget about that bunny, he is long gone now. You need to get my ass ready for that wedding. I love you Bye!" he bopped his nose one last time and left the house.

Jimin hiccupped and sat on his knees "I wonder if you mean that Tae."

.............................