~7~

I care less when bitches thirst over me.

But my oh my did my heart flip from its place when Kim Taehyung held my stare and smiled at me...

The smile that cures half of the world's illness.

I swear a flower field is born whenever my Taehyungie smiles.

I kept my resting bitch face when he glided through the corridors and stood right in front of me and beamed "Hyung you are wearing the red tie that I gave you!" he exclaimed and I died for a second.

He is so frigging cute!

A sudden cough and swift turn towards the glass window was my go-to escape route if he trapped me like this. I hate to admit the effect of his presence on me, the effect of his warm smile on my cold face.

"Are you alright?" he attempted to pat my shoulder and I raised my hand, restricting his advances.

Just to see his pout.

I love his pouty duck face.

Did I mention how cute he is?

"hyung?" now we stood face to face, he faced me with his concerning big eyes and I looked at him with my false stony glare as I attempted to calm down my blush from my neck "Yes Taeheyung I am fine"

To this, he snickered and muttered 'You sure are'

I was not supposed to hear it but my heart melts whenever he throws a cheesy comment in my direction.

But then I remembered again...

Such a pretty butterfly should not be around Thornfield.

"uh...yeah ah...good day... take care," I told him and without giving him another chance, just for his pureness and beautiful heart, I left him standing in the corridor again.

I am such a trash.

.......................

why did you do that Jinny? 

i purple you