~46~

Taehyung was furious with himself.

He banged a stranger's door at the break of the dawn "fucking open up bitch!"

A man in his forties opened the door and scoffed "Boss! The money slut is back"

Taehyung fumed and pushed the man out of his way "I need my car back Wang."(*le Wattpad's legend Jackson Wang*)

"what car?"

"stop fooling around! I saw your men taking my car today from the apartment..."

"fooling around? One year! I gave you one fucking year to make it up the fucking money you owe me Taehyung and this is how you repay me? Screaming and pushing my men? Get the fuck out of here before my men eat you alive!"

"I am warning you..."

"oh! Still high in your head boy? I heard you are fucking your boss eh?"

"... I needed money"

"you owe me money too you know, however, if you were brighter, this ass of yours can make more money than your tiny brain could ever."

"Fuck! Fine, keep the fucking car! It was a piece of junk anyway" 

Taehyung stormed out with a bitter taste of failure on his lips and made his way to the only place he could find peace of mind.

He rang the bell of Jimin's home and tears started to fall from his eyes as soon as he saw Jimin's face. 

and Jimin readily held him near and dear in his embrace.

..................

"Eat Tae. It will make you feel better at least." Jimin pushed the spoon full of rice in front of Taehyung's lips, who just banged his head on the hard surface of the dining table.

"I was wrong... I was so wrong about Seok Jin..." he pulled his hair in his fingers and whimpered "His ass is as broke as mine. I can't stay with him and  I ran away."

"oh! Well... too bad. Do you still have the job?"

"yeah... I better get going to work."

"Are you sure? I think you should rest today, you didn't sleep last night..."

"Yeah, I am fine. I need this job so I can be safe from Wang. Bye Jiminnie"

.................................