~39~

"Koo, are you alright now?" Hobi asked while brushing his sweaty hair from his slick forehead. The boy barely gasped and nodded his head lazily

"do you want to eat anything, baby?"

"Ninny~"

Hobi face palmed while Yoongi threw his book on the table "Who the fuck is this Ninny?"

"shut up Yoongi! Baby, we will talk about your Ninny later but first tell me do you want some milk?"

The boy shook his head

"oh! Then some sandwiches? Noodles? Lettuce? Salad? Anything baby, please eat something!"

"Hoba we have banana milk in the fridge. We should give him some. Maybe he likes it"

"nooo~ no nana mwilk..." the boy gagged and hid his face under the comforters.

Yoongi and Hobi exchanged glances.

As far as they know, the brat would kill for a banana milk.

"Alright, sweety. Take your time. We are here for you" he kissed his forehead softly and left the room with Koo's dirty clothes.

The boy sniffled and turned to sleep.

He was tired and hurt everywhere.

And he misses Ninny T^T

Yoongi walked towards the sniffling boy and pet his head "If you can't sleep, I can help you"

"Koo no wan no sleepy sleep~" he pouted

"Good, get up. Take a bath. You stink like shit" he pulled the whining boy out of the bed and carried him towards the bathroom.

"do you like duckies or the bubbles?"

"no duckkies no bwobbulsh" the boy shook his head lazily "Koo no wan bath time~ Koo scawed..."

Yoongi frowned and sat Koo on the tiled bathtub "You do not want to eat, you do not want to drink banana milk or water, and you don't want to wash yourself?"

The boy shook his head with a confused frown on his face "Koo no uwenderstandah" he mumbled making Yoongi sigh with frustration.

The thing is, Koo's condition was disturbing Hobi's peace of mind. And he does not want this to happen at all.

He held Koo's face in his palms "Do you want to make Hoba sad?"

Koo's sudden change of expression almost broke a smile on Yoongi's face "no~ Koo no wan Hoba sad~ Koo wuves Hoba shmile~"

"good boy" he pet Koo's head "If Koo wants Hoba to smile, please take a bath. Or if you like, you could shower hm?"

Koo tilted his head sideways and hummed in response.

"Koo wike rain water"

Yoongi wanted to cry now.

How on earth can he make it rain during early winter?

He sighed again "Now how can we make it rain? Can you tell Yoonie?" and internally facepalmed to call himself by the silly nickname

The boy giggled "Yoonie stewpidh~ wook dher!" he pointed at the proud shower head sticking out of the silver pipe and Yoongi wanted to smack himself now

Of course, he meant to take a shower!

He chuckled and settled the water temperature "ok go ahead and clean yourself. I am waiting outside for you"

The boy hopped down the bathtub "den... then... Koo eat shnack... drink nana mwilk and go see Ninny~"

Yoongi laughed "Yes then we go se... yes! Then we will go and see that Ninny"

..........................  

seriously this art style is so frigging cute! uwu T^T