~49~

This is nuts!

Because, I am having breakfast with Hobi guy and his grumpy husband, who rings a bell in my memory.

"Did you sleep well Jinnie hyung?" Hobi's beaming smile healed half of my heartache.

 "Hoba~ I slept like a baby at a stranger's house. Thank you for taking care of me"

"Do I know you from somewhere?" The grumpy ass narrowed his eyes at me "...and don't call him that. He is Jung Hoseok-ssi for you."

He was spicy, like a piping hot soup bao. But he needs to know that I am that silent spice that kicks later in the soup.

"wow! Are you scared that I might steal him from you?"

When I tell you that guy visibly tensed, I am not joking.

"Stay away from my Hoba" he grumbled.

Hobi softly pets his head "Yoonie is just a sweetheart once you get to know him. Isn't it right baby?" and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know, he is just being a jerk to me."

He swayed his chopsticks in front of my face "yah yah I think I know you! You look like the turd I wanted to beat so bad..."

I shoved a piece of potato in his mouth "Try shutting the fuck up, it might help your slow brain."

And he fucking hissed at me with filled cheeks.

This is fun.

Hobi scooped his grumpy ass and smooched his swollen cheeks "Yah! My Yoonie is perfect."

True! They were perfect together.

The perfect Yin and Yang.

The ideal blend of darkness and dazzling light.

Union of fresh Morning sunshine and silent night breeze.

Just perfect!

"Jinnie Hyung are you alright?" Hobi called me out suddenly.

"yes. I am fine..."

"That's great! Eat up before it gets cold~"

It was strange that I was enjoying my morning with complete strangers, right after I realized how Taehyung abused his sexiness for money and called it love.

Is my love this cheap?

"Oh, baby! Are you ready for breakie?" Hobi chirped and I witness that grumpy ass's lips lift in the softest smile.

Who are they talking to?

I cared less and focused on my breakfast.

I am late for work already and I had to spank Namjoon for his shitty proposal idea.

Meanwhile, somebody sat on the chair next to me and leaned their head on my shoulder. I instinctively shrugged my shoulder to get it off of me, making him whine loudly.

"Koo, are you still sleepy? Come here."

Koo?

I looked at Yoongi, who was patting the guy next to me.

What a peculiar weirdo!

His fluffy mass of black hair spilled out of his black hoodie, he looked small in that loose oversized hoodie, even his hands were swallowed by that huge piece of clothing.

I stopped staring at him as I found his big shiny eyes staring back at me with surprise.

A startled hiccup left his mouth.