~29~

"You did what?" Namjoon growled as the lollipop between Jimin's lips fell and broke on the clean white tiles in Namjoon's kitchen.

I avoided Jimin's feisty glare and croaked "err.. we woke up to an empty bunny cage and.... I told you guys it is not worth it now he might be in danger, hungry I don't know honestly, I have no idea how he got out of my apartment. He is nowhere to be found I looked everywhere... I am such a..."

I caught Namjoon giving Jimin a side eye, who was balling his fists into a punch.

He held his tiny fists and calmed him down "Jimin... calm down..."

But I could feel Jimin's rage burning me.

My heart sank when he shouted at me

"hyung he was special." His voice broke as he almost punched me. Instead, he fumed and yelled at me "If something, anything happens to Kookie, I will kill you"

Jimin pushed me by my shoulder with his pointy finger "Now listen carefully Hyung, I am not in the mood to play. You make lost copies with your number and look around and I will do my thing. Don't come home unless you have our Kookie safe and sound. Do you understand?"

Namjoon also looked tensed, and Jimin was ready to throw his hands at me.

What did I do?

"Fine. I will bring him home. But Jimin, it was not my fault. I put him in the cage..."

"that's where you fucked up hyung. Don't you realize? Koo is different... you don't cage him and call it a night. You fucked up big times Hyung." He stopped and took in a deep sigh.

Namjoon stood up and walked to stand beside me "Jimin is right hyung, thanks for letting us know sooner. I will go with you and Jimin to check the security camera footage around our homes. We need to calm ourselves down and focus on bringing Koo back home."

I eyed Jimin who looked like he would break into ugly cries if we delayed anymore "I didn't know he was that special... guess I will always be dense..." I refrained my hand from patting Jimin's tensed shoulder and followed Namjoon outside the door.

Where should we look first?

.............................

ma boy joonie is like "hyung fucked up big times but imma enjoy that hehe"

vote share and comment 

I  purple you 💜💜💜💜💜