~74~

"So, how are you feeling?"

"good..."

"good. Very good..." he threw that smirk at me "Hey, you amaze me."

"Really?"

"yeah, I thought you'd chicken out at the last minute haha!"

"well... what you said about him made me realize something..."

"What?"

"Koo... Jungkook was never allowed to live. He just knows the pain and suffering from that lab and torture in brothels. Never actually having time to experience joy..."

"until he got a whiff of your scent."

" and I let Taehyung discard him from my life"

"come on! it was not your fault."

"but I did mistreat him. plenty of times."

"you never had an ill intention for him."

"but now, I want him to live. I want him to enjoy the little joys of life as Jeon Jungkook. The boy who lost his life for his parent's greed."

"wow!"

It was silent after that.

I don't know for how long until Namjoon broke into cackles and hit my shoulder out of the blue " I was worried sick man! Come here and give your ahjussy a hug..."

"Ah..jussy????"

"psht.... Don't tell Jimin I told you, but we are around your parent's age..."

We? Who are WE?

"Holy fuck!"

Sock aftershock, he wrecked me.

I was trying to process this information when the door flew open revealing a cherry-cheeked Jimin.

"HolyFWAK!!! JOON THEY ARE MARKED!! KOOKIE AND JIN MARKED EACH OTHER!!!" Jimin barged inside startling us. 

He pushed me onto the chair and peeled my shirt aside revealing the purple mark on my neck.

"you little bastard! You are like married! Come here!" Jimin pulled me in a warm hug and whispered a salty thanks in my ear while rocking me around.

I know he is emotional.

He and Namjoon are Jungkook's creators and his rescuers. In a way I guess... but will I be able to keep him happy?

From the crack of the door, I saw Koo peeking inside shyly.

"

"...now you two eat and take rest. We'll drop by another day for the details and Jin needs to learn a lot." Namjoon spoke casually scooping hyperactive Jimin in his arms.

Learn what?

"you are right Joonie. Having Koo and taking care of his company hand in hand will be tough for him say..."

Shit!

I have work!

..........................

I found this on Pinterest

cute~

vote, share, and comment.

 I purple you💜💜💜💜