~20~

double update~

Enjoy~

..................

I walked past Kim Taehyung, the devil, in the office corridors after weeks from the car incident and he fucking held me by my arm.

Now what?

I turned my head towards him and he had the audacity to touch my lower lip with his thumb and winked.

He fucking winked and walked away.

I bet I am a goner.

Because the next thing I know is that I was dragging him somewhere secluded and banged the door shut "what was that?" I think I whispered but he panicked and clasped his clammy hands on my mouth "hyung do you want them all to catch us like this?"

'Hyung?'

"like what?"

He gave me that coy smirk and pointed down with his eyes.

At least to say anyone walking in would think that we were about to fuck.

I was basically pinning his waist by the wall as his glorious ass made contact with the wall and my leg stood boldly between his thighs.

Our torsos almost mingling, not to mention, how close his nose was to mine, I could clearly see that sweet mole on the tip of his nose, the bashful hue on his cheeks, the boldness in his hooded gaze, the feeling of his warm breath.

He is making me crazy, got me drowning in his charisma, making me sink in his heavenly sight.

We were just holding each other in the right position, in the very wrong place at a very critical time.

I realized his hands were still covering my mouth and I could smell his flowery scent this close.

I sighed and let him go but he whined and pouted.

I wanted to let go ... but a few more minutes won't kill...

Right

Just five more minutes

One more touch

One more eye-to-eye moment

One more shy smile

Then we stop

One more...

He smiled at me tenderly and whispered "You can't run from me now hyung" bringing me out of my trance.

I gave up my reasoning as something stirred inside my stomach at the sight.

'Isn't this what you wanted?' the devil whispered in my ear and our eyes locked and the distance shortened.

'Is it alright?' I heaved a hard breath in, watching him enjoy my tightening grip on his waist.

He nodded and slightly rubbed himself on my leg.

The heat on my face grew

The atmosphere grew warmer

He moved expectantly towards my face and kissed at the top of my nose softly, moving his hands away from my mouth, and slowly, his lips traveled to my lips as his hands found my nape.

I can't take this anymore.

I gripped his waist and lowered myself to attack his awaiting lips.

And once in a long time, I felt like floating on cloud nine.

I like it.

................

hi 

hope you are enjoying this.

we will get to jinkook soon

comment share and vote

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜