~80~

Hehe
This is the last one today.
I mean it
........

It was past midnight and I was tired as hell, so we decided to crash at Hoba's house where he let us share Koo's bedroom.

"Koo" I whispered in his ear while he laid a meter length away from me

"let's talk."

He took his sweet time on ignoring me.

"Koo~"

Ignored.

"ok, what is going on?"

Ignored,

Again!

"koo~" I rubbed his tummy tenderly, hoping to get some reaction from him.

He stilled in my hold and allowed my intrusive hands touch his warm skin.

It was until he squirmed to get away from me.

"baby~ I am sorry... I wont know what have I done if you keep silent like this."

He turned his head, revealing fattest pout on his lips.

My heart itched to steal a kiss from him but again, he beat me to it and pulled me in a passionate kiss.

Its been so long feeling his soft lips on mine that I forgot how wild he could get.

"I no madh... I worry..." he breathed out and collected me in his embrace "I worry... that... you don't eat... no sleep... no poo.."

My heart melted as he softly spilled his worries in my ears while brushing his fingers softly in my hair.

"i worry that... you will die... and and that hurt my heart..."

"baby I had no idea..." he shut me up with another heart melting kiss and I laid there in his loving arms as he drained all of my tiredness away sweetly.

"listen~ please eat... sleep... ok?"

"...ok"

"pwomis?"

"yes"

"good" his toothy grin graced my eyes

"ninny good boi" his patting hand tugged my head closer as I bit his soft neck.

"Oh I am your good boy"

That sweet conversation blazed a random fire of passion between us and I have never been more blessed and peaceful than ever.

Eventually, Hoba had to drive out of the house, leaving us to burn in our sweet love.
.............

So just a heads up. Things are gnna get out of hands from here

Hehe 😈

share, vote and comment

I purple you 💜 💜