~84~

Le inspiration for the chapter👆

............

"Welcome Home~" Koo promptly pulled me in his arms as soon as I walked in the apartment "I missed you~"

Ah...

"Koo... what are you..."

"I go and make food aand I make shnacks fo us.."

"uh huh...that's great... err.."

"Annd... and I am good boy for Jin hyung~"

His pretty toothy grin was a complete opposite to the slutty outfit he was wearing.

"That's amazing and all, but... what are you wearing Koo?"

"I wear clothes... you like it?"

"Koo... that's not clothes..."

"hum?"

He looked down his thigh highes and blue apron wrapped around his naked waist as the strap of the cursed apron fell loosely around his shoulders.

He on the other hand, sees no problem with that.

"Jin hyung not like clothes?"

Jin hyung?

Who the fuck is that?

He tilted his head slightly raising his brows at me while I was trying to figure out a way to talk my horny ass to calm down.

"Jin?" his big eyes now start to water and I don't want that.

I held his hands in mine, calming my demons down as Koo was clearly unaware of his naive seduction.

"It looks good... I am hungry let's go eat something, what did you make for me?"

His face lit up and he took me to the dining area and exclaimed with excitement

"Tada!"

Wow.

Takeout Chinese something, plated out in soup bowls and apple juice in wine glasses and candles lighting the small coffee table.

Perfect dinner set up by Mister Koo.

"Jin hyung do you like it?" he asked me with eagerness of a child.

Always stay this innocent baby~

How can I describe this erupting feeling in my chest to him?

"Jin?" he squealed as I pulled him in my arms and kissed his temple.

"Thank you." rubbing his bare back and playing with the loose strings of the apron, I spilled my gratitude in his ear "I needed that..."

His face beamed with pure happiness as he returned the kiss with equal warmth on my cheek.

" I love you Jin~"

Who the fuck taught him to say my name like that?

"who taught you say my name like that?"

He giggled "I learn. I am smart"

"of course you are!" I caressed his sweet face "you are my lucky bunny boy~"

His big eyes beamed at my touch as I took my time to admire his soft features lighting the urge to hide him where only I can approach this angelic creature.

The food being the third wheel, and the apple juice fawning over my sweet baby's shyness, I took the liberty to play with his fluffy ass, while inhaling the sweet creamy coconut scent coming out of the crook of his neck.

"Jin~ tickles~"

"thank you for being mine... Jungkook"

His body lightly shivered in my hold.

He frantically separated himself from me and starred me deep in the eyes "what?"

What?

"It's fare to start calling you by your name. Like you do. don't you want me to?"

He watched me with disbelief "you no hate Koo?"

Eh?

"No god no" instantly kissing his lips, I cupped his face "why would I hate you? Hey, look at me...I will never hate you.

Do you understand?

If you don't want me to call your name, I wont...but please never think that I will hate you."

He looked away bashfully, his pout giving place to his signature smug smirk. I kissed his squished sweet cheeks, feeling his hands tugging at my jacket...

"I only love you Jungkook"

His wide gleaming eyes switched to sultry gaze blazing with seduction.

"... I like that..." he mumbled, playfully kissing my wrist, while starring right into my soul.

Hell!

I am a gone man!

.....................

vote,comment, and share.

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜