~50~

Sick.

Sick of all the romantic settings still adorning my room.

I threw myself on the bed and scoffed 'Such a fool to believe he loved you.'

I groaned as the angel lights mocked me and rose petals reeked of garbage.

That's it!

I sprung up on my feet and ripped the purple and white strings of lights from my walls and threw the roses in the trash.

I looked around my cupboard and found the stack of dresses I bought for Taehyung.

A single sight of that fabric burned my chest.

So, I burned them all.

I don't want his venom around me I need to erase all possible evidence of his existence from my life. So, I threw everything that reminded me of his smile, tears, laughter, and warmth.

I threw almost everything in my apartment.

At least it is not as much suffocating as before.

A new wave of rage and sorrow hit me as I removed the dirt-ridden bunny cage and his stuffies from under my bed.

How the fuck did it end up there?

I took it all out and got ready to wash it. After all, they belong to their rightful place in my apartment.

I stood in front of the bunny's room.

Koo...

It's been a long time since I entered this room. I summoned my courage to fight the smell of dirt and loneliness.

'Awful!'

I vacuumed the floor and dusted the little furniture there. And settled the room the way it was before. Also, I added floor bedding.

It feels cozy now.

But something was missing.

I shook my head and facepalmed "Now I am grieving over a lost bunny."

I fell on the soft mattress face-first, feeling the exhaustion and hunger hitting me.

Ugh! But I am comfortable, and don't wanna get up!

Stupid me.

I would stay the whole night in this room, but somebody rang my doorbell.

Who could this be at this hour?

..........................