~47~

Taehyung sat in his cubicle, listening to gossip and stuff.

To be honest, he felt bad for Seok Jin. 

Too bad!

The guy got kicked out of his domain and got dumped the same day

A guy in all black stood in front of his cubicle and announced "Director-nim is calling for you right now!"

He gulped and straighten his clothes.

What does the new director want from him? 

He could not stop thinking about possible things he fucked up and the reason why he was called by the director on his first day.

He stepped out of the elevator and walked to the secretary waiting for him "he is waiting for you" She bowed and opened the door for him.

He cleared his throat and stepped inside the office and froze at the spot.

He watched Seok Jin signing some papers as usual, sitting on his fancy comfortable throne like a king, and smiling brightly at his visitor.

For a moment, he thought he was hallucinating.

For a moment, he thought Seok Jin's piercing gaze met his shocked orbs and that was it for him.

His legs took the reins of his body and he ran, ran out of the fancy KIMS EMPIRE, and fell on a concrete footpath, retching the little breakfast he ate at Jimin's house.

He crouched on the hard ground as his heart boomed in his brain.

"Take it, you need it."

A hand swung a fancy handkerchief in front of his blurry vision.

He visibly shook and hung his head lower.

Seok Jin stood tall and confident in front of him, offering him the handkerchief.

Taehyung had encountered many shitty situations in his life, but nobody made him sick to his pits.

He hesitantly took the handkerchief from Seok Jin, willing himself to stand still in front of him.

"you...were not fired hyung?"

The man scoffed "You thought somebody can snatch my hard work from me just like that? Huh! You are not that bright Taehyung."

"you... lied to me hyung!" he whimpered, summoning all the stars in his eyes but it was not working as Seok Jin's piercing gaze harden.

Regret and shame huddled over him but stubbornness and his hurt ego roared in his burning chest.

"Why?" He shouted at the top of his lungs "Did you not trust me? Did you have to test me like this? Is this my worth in front of you? I thought you were different. I thought you loved me!" He screamed and fell on his knees with real tears streaming down his bread cheeks Jin loved to kiss the most.

"Taehyung-ah, tell me the truth. Did you love me, or it was the money you wanted?" the man chuckled sarcastically.

Taehyung stood on his feet again and locked his eyes with Jin's but he found no warmth and sweetness there for him.

Taehyung could feel his heart stinging "I thought...you loved me and trusted me. Isn't love another name for trust?" He croaked again, trying to hold Jin's hand, which became almost unapproachable for him.

He was so near yet so far away from him.

His lips wobbled as his limbs were aching to just feel the man's warmth, who suddenly became a shard of the cold iceberg.

"Say something dammit!" He grabbed Jin by his coat and screamed "You shouldn't have done that to me hyung, you cut me deep. You are making me bleed Seok Jin-ah!"

Jin's smile deepened "Good, very good." He leaned forward and whispered in Tae's ear "I want you to remember this pain, this bleeding heart of yours should shout out my name every time you try to fuck with someone."

He patted Taehyung's aching body and slid an envelope into his pocket "Take this. And don't show me your fucking face ever."

He shoved him slightly out of his way, his stern face prohibited Taehyung from moving even an inch towards him, and strode back to his Empire like a victorious king.

While Taehyung held his bleeding heart and puffed envelope filled with money in his hands.

.........................

what goes around, comes around taetae! T^T

so taejin comes to an end and Jinkook will proceed from this moment onwards. Expect some hot chapters ahead cause horney koo is a blessing lol.

I gave you a mini spoiler hehe!

Vote, comment, and share.

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜