~19~

I was brushing my teeth before bedtime and my brain had to replay today's events.

I blushed hard and spit out the foam in my mouth fiercely, then a thought glided in my idle mind 'Was the creep not enough that he is messing with me?'

'why me?'

I stared hard at my reflection in the mirror, sharp jawline, hooded wolf glare, button nose, plump lips... pretty hot then why did you run away bastard?

I groaned with frustration and hit my injured hand on the sink and howled like a dying dog.

And worst, his majesty woke up from my tiny tantrum and thumped like crazy on the bathroom floor. I tried to catch his soft bum but he bit me, more like a tiny tug on my skin, and scurried into the toilet seat.

Fuck! now I had to wash his stinky fluffy ass.

Ughhhhhh.

This day was a mess.

..........

Taehyung's heart was a mess.

A fucking mess

He raked his fingers in his silky hair and chuckled to himself, totally annoyed.

"what the fuck is wrong with me?"

He pets his puppy as his eyes wandered into the void, recalling today's events, recalling the slight yet firm touch on his lip, the slightest hint of lust, coy smirk, and... and how he scurried away, who escapes Kim Taehyung's love like that?

 and how he scurried away, who escapes Kim Taehyung's love like that?

What a fool.

He scoffed "Just what the hell do you want from me Kim Seok Jin?"

'why?'