~11~

A/N: I don't own any of these pictures, credits to the owner.

Enjoy~

.................

I don't like it.

Koo jumped out on the lawn and got himself in the puddle.

I want to bathe him. I told that to Jimin, trying to fish out some tips but he just giggled and said he needs to go now.

Weird fellow!

"yah stop biting me" I had the bunny in my palms but the brat does not seem to like the idea of taking a bath in the tub. I won't give up until he is free of any kind of dirt.

"Koo if you take a bath, I will give you chocolate" that brat!

Look at his tiny ears perk at the mention of his favorite treat. Although Jimin said not to give him any, I still wanna see how far he can go.

But again, he jumped out of the bathtub into my lap.

I guess he hates the tub... but it has bubbles and duckies for his majesty.

Why does he not like it?

Shower?

Should I take him under the shower?

I sighed and reached a decision.

I put Koo down and pulled my shirt off.

The bunny squeaked when I carried him on my shoulder and stood under the lukewarm water.

Such a relief.

I think Koo liked it.

"is it good?" the bunny tapped his paws on my shoulder and I let him down.

He hopped and flopped under stable water droplets and enjoyed his shower.

I must be crazy for enjoying his company in my shower.

Where I never let anyone enter.

He then proceeded to tap his tiny paws on my feet. I guess it meant he was done with his shower. 

I should not laugh, but he looked like a hairless kitten.

I picked his majesty up and dried myself with a towel and draped the extra fluffy towel on his majesty's wet fur, putting mine a few inches away from his majesty.

He popped his tiny head out of the towel and chinned the white fluffy towel that I used for myself earlier.

Little thief.

He chinned something and now that is his. It was an unspoken rule between us.

"guess I need to buy myself a new towel now" I groaned and dried him with my towel dutifully.

I am surprised at the weird huffing sounds he makes.

Like an airy moan...

Almost like an oink

Is he a pig?

What is he?

When I was done drying his fur, I put some of the jasmine musks I used a while back and put it on his brown fur.

He twitched his nose and leaned into my touch.

Guess I am spoiling his majesty's basic fluffy ass.

"I am going to turn you into the most expensive bunny ever to exist" I mumbled while cleaning his ears with cotton pads, for which he was making that breathy oink sound again "Such a handsome annoying little brat... do you like ear rubs?" when I accidentally rubbed one of his ears, he leaned it and tethered its teeth?

What?

"you do love ear scrathies... oh my god look at you! You are totally different bunny awhhhh...who is the good little rabbit? Not you though...you pee and poo and terrorize me. Little fur demon!" I exclaimed and scratched his head as well and my god he loved it so much that he started thumping and thumping his left foot slightly into the air and fell asleep in my hands.

Like a molten mass of fluffy chocolate.

What am I gonna do with his extra ass? 

(I love this art style s much 😍)

................

hey guys, a little disclaimer that bunnies don't supposedly do all the stuff that I mentioned in my book here, and since it is fiction, not all of the above-mentioned things be helpful while taking care of a pet bunny.  so please be mindful of that fact and just enjoy the story. 

also, do comment, share and vote for this book. 

stay blessed and stay safe

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜

kithies from koo bunbun to you all 💜💜💜💜💜