~55~

"Now remember Koo, do not let go of my hand." that's what he told Koo while entering the mall.

Now he was going crazy looking for a certain black bucket hat and black baggy clothes.

"KOO! COME BACK TO HOBA! KOOOOO!"

But where did Koo go?

"whu!" he found a pretty glass window, displaying a stylish leather jacket under the name of a brand he could not pronounce.

A pretty lady took him inside and gave him the jacket, which he wore and now stood in front of the tall mirror, loving how it lazily snuggled his supple body.

His bubble of enjoyment popped when a male representative approached the happy boy, "Sir, would you like me to pack this for you?"

Koo happily nodded  and followed the man to the pretty shelf, where he brought a weird-looking device "Sir, card or cash?"

Eh?

"wut?"

"Sir, would you like to pay with cash, or do you wish to use a card?" the man gently gritted his teeth at the clueless boy, who had been dancing while wearing this expensive clothing for hours.

"Koo hab no money..."

The man sighed, pulling the jacket from his shoulders rashly , and displayed it back in the pretty window, "I am sorry the party is over. You may leave!"

"Rude..." his lower lip jutted out in disappointment, enraging the employee " You little jerk! Do you even know how much it costs? Get out now!" he barked but cleared his throat at the sight of another customer standing behind Koo "forgive me...what would you like to see sir?"

"I want you to give him that Chanel Jacket back."

Koo turned around, hearing the familiar voice "Ninny!"

Jin winked at him "Crazy seeing you here alone Koo." And then moved him behind by his hand "he is with me."

The puzzled employee sighed "Is he with you, sir?"

"Is there a problem?" he raised his brow, successfully making the other sweat "No sir... is this all?"

"yea..." though he had bought some sweatpants and shirts for his guest at home, he stopped finding Koo's curious gaze fixed on an isle of jeans.

Huh!

"Koo, what are you doing here alone?" he asked and slid the jacket on the boy who was engrossed in the latest collection of denim pants.

"Do you want it?"

He asked the boy to which he nodded "Koo wike that!"

"alrighty. Come along!"

Jin sat Koo on a fancy bench in a fancy-looking room with glowing big mirrors and brought a handful of clothes that may suit Koo "Look at these outfits and go wear them in that room. Then we'll see if it suits you."

"o..okie"

Koo took out one of the outfits and giddily entered the changing room. He came back with the biggest smile on his face "I wike this!" and stood in front of the mirror "Ninny! Koo... I look good!" and exclaimed with pure joy.

"I can see that." Jin thoughtfully raked his body and a smirk graced his face "Koo looks good. ... what are you waiting for? Go and try another outfit."

"...Koo wan thish too!"

"I know. I will take care of it." He smiled "Go and wear this. We are going to have so much fun!"

Meanwhile, a certain man named Jung Hoseok was going crazy while looking for Koo in the whole building.

....................