~68~

IDK what I am doing lol T^T

................................

"I am worried for hyung," Hobi said worriedly

"he'll come around... he must. Koo, what are we gonna do?" Jimin pouted.

"I think we should go take a look at him... it's been hours since we heard from him"

"did you see how he ran away from us? I think we did him wrong somehow."

"I know, I'll ask my husband to check up on him," Jimin said as he fished his cell phone out and went into another room.

Yoongi sat with hobi "Don't you think we should go and see how he is doing?"

Hobi raised his brows "Don't tell me you are soft for him now. He practically ran away from his responsibility. Weirdo!"

"true... but don't you think if circumstances were different, Koo and Jin hyung would have been happily together..."

"true... to think of it, how did he end up like this?"

"His DNA was hampered with a female hare, that's how I can explain this phenomenon this simply." Jimin declared as he entered the room with a sad smile.

The bunny wiggled his little nose and licked Jimin's thumb as he carried him in his hands.

He continued with a melancholy in his voice "He would have lost his life but my baby is a survivor."

"how cruel! Who could have the heart to do such a thing to a human?"

"...I did it..." Jimin vocalized his guilt.

"I created him... and I rescued him after putting him through hell."

Hobi and Yoongi watched him in utter shock as the bunny silently nibbled Jimin's thumb.

...................

I opened the door and found Namjoon carrying boxes of fried chicken and beer

"hi hyung... may I come in?" he popped his dimpled smile at me but I wanted to throw punches at his stupid face.

"you knew?"

I huffed and he scratched his nape.

"err... well... I know a lot. Erm...you don't look so good"

"How dare you? How dare you trick me?" I grabbed him by his collar and screamed at him "HOW DARE YOU! HOW COULD YOU!"

"now now, let's go inside and talk. There is a lot to explain and we don't have time."

"fuck off and leave me alone!" I banged my door shut at his face but his big foot stood in the door and pushed the door open with ungodly force.

Ugh! How fucking dare you!

"What is your problem? Get lost before I throw you out myself!"

His veins were popping from his skin and he looked like he might break the door.

"my problem is YOU and I wouldn't even like to put up with a fucking narcists like you if it wasn't for Koo."

How rude!

"then don't put up with me. leave me be for fucks sake!" I pushed him out not forgetting to pull in the crate of beer and chicken from his hands and shut the door.

I heard a thud outside and his baritone voice caught my attention.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook. He was six when his parents sold him to our company for some money."

There was a long fucking silence and I was getting impatient.

"His parents were killed in a car crash." He continued and I sat behind the door.

It is not my fault the tea is hot.

"Jimin was experimenting on human and animal DNA combinations those days."

...wait if Koo was 6 back then and Jimin was experimenting on him, then, how fucking old is that hoe?

"...And the boy was assigned to him... can I come in now? Please!"

I opened my door and narrowed my eyes at him "This isn't some Wattpad shit right?"

He chuckled and wiped his eyes "No! gawd! You are annoying"

"you too bitch... wait how old are you guys?"

He smiled and pet my head "That's the story for another time kiddo let's go inside."

I hate when Namjoon smiles as if he concurred some shit. He clasped his hand on my shoulder and his dimples popped in the purest of smiles

"You deserve to know it all Jin, and I promise to tell you everything but it comes with a promise... can you do that?"

I inhaled my frustration and swatted his hand away from me "Come inside." I stepped aside and let him in.

"so let me ask you something."

"Here we go again with pep talks."

"Would you like yourself a sex slave?" he raised his brows at me.

What?

...................................

vote, comment, and share.

i purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜