~48~

I don't fucking believe this shit!

He actually took the money and resigned.

Who does he think he is?

A slut?

I feel like a used sex toy.

Fuck!

And fuck Namjoon for his crappy idea to test my love with fake diamonds.

Fucking asshole!

I groaned and chugged the beer down my throat like water, sitting on the wet grass of my favorite secluded part of the plain.

I chugged down another bitter warm can of beer which stung my throat like bitch.

Not to mention that there was a guy in a purple hoodie who was staring at me like there was no tomorrow.

Why the fuck is he looking at me like tha?

Fuck you!

"the fwuck ju wan bithc... HICUUPH"

The freak bore holes in my soul with his piercing stare and said something only god could understand.

"whAt?...HICHUPPH. look, if ju wan som', go get som'... HICUPPEH... fwuck!"

He had the balls to walk up to me and grab my precious beer from me "Ninny no dwink bawd can can... stinks!" the guy looked disgusted but should I care?

Who the fuck he thinks he is?

Aghh! My head hurts.

Fuck that bitch.

"Ninny...?" the guy tilted his head and leaned over my face like a curious kitten.

Woah!

Back off biatch!

My reflex actions got the best of me and I pushed him away.

He fell on the ground and the hoodie on his head slipped off, revealing his pretty face.

Is he a doll?

I must be drunk to think like that.

I heaved in a deep breath, trying to calm my popping veins "Look, get out before I hurt you even more."

"hwurt..." He grumbled and whined with the scariest meanest pout on his face.

Cute!

Cute?

I scoffed at myself and shook my head "Everyone is hurt you know, but nobody cares." I mumbled and carried the last can of beer to drink.

But guess what?

The bitch snatched the shit from me and he threw it far away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"NWOH! BAD NINNY BAD"

He screamed and proceeded to punch my shoulder.

Unbelievable!

It trickled out an unexpected laughter from inside my fucked-up system and I laughed like a lunatic.

"you wanna fight huh" I stood on my wobbly feet and squared up in front of him "FUCK YOU TOO" I screamed before I lunge at him causing us to fall on the wet grass.

He pulled my hair while I was smacking his jiggly ass.

"Yaaah! QUIT IT! LET MY BOY GO YOU, MORON!"

Somebody pulled us apart and I could see another angry face before me.

"Your boy started it. Fucking put him on a leash dammit!"

The pretty boy was about to throw hands at me again but the new guy stopped him "yah yah stop it already Koo, go and sit on that bench, I got you nana milk"

the guy gave the Koo guy a box of snacks and then squared up to me when he left "What's your problem man?"

"My problem? My fucking probLME IS NO ONE FUCKING LEAVES ME ALONE! I WANT PEACE TOO! I AM A HUMAN TOO! I NEED LOVE TOO... IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK? DAMMIT!!"

The guy had an unreadable expression on his face until he scoffed and playfully hit my shoulder "Did you break up with your girlfriend today?"

"no... no technically he was just around for money ..."

And that's how I found myself sitting inside a cheap BBQ tent, sharing soju shots with a guy named Hobi or something.

..............

vote, comment, and share.

I purple you💜💜💜💜