~66~

double update!

short af chapter!

.................

Hobi woke up late in the afternoon. He went to check up on Koo and Jin in the living room after freshening himself.

And found Jimin cooing softly at the sleeping duo.

He reached behind Jimin and took a peek at the two.

The very next sight caught him off guard.

There was a bundle of brown fur snuggling deep under Jin's chin.

"what the fuck?"

"shush hyung... let's go outside and speak ok." Jimin took Hobi by his arm "Listen hyung... I can explain all of this..."

"how do I explain all this shit to Seok Jin!"

"ok, you are not concerned about why there is a bunny in Koo's place..."

"of course I know but poor hyung knows horse shit! Fuck me!" he lit up a cigarette which was soon crumbled by Yoongi's fingers "Hoba, calm down" he rubbed his husband's chest soothingly and kissed his temple.

"... and what did you mean we are not concerned by a Bunny in Koo's place?" Yoongi turned his attention towards Jimin who was watching them with adore in his gaze.

"well... it looks like you guys know about Koo being a hybrid right"

"oh, you call it that? We called him a bunny demon but hybrid is fine I guess"

"yeah, and we know what is coming after this little adorable bean comes out." Hobi leaned his head on Yoongi's chest and another concern lit up in his brain "Jin is oblivious to all this."

Jimin dismissed his concern immediately "Don't worry, hyung will understand and thank you..." and approached them to hold their hands "Thank you for taking care of my Kookie till this day I was worried sick for him"

They exchanged glances and said in unison "You are Mimmy!"

Jimin beamed with a pretty smile "Ah! So he talked to you guys. You guys are special. Do you want to be Kookie's god-parents?"

"why not! We already love the kid..."

Amidst all that, a scream shattered their peaceful conversation. 

.............................

welcome our bundle of fluffy joy

koobunbun is back!

vote, share, save, and comment

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜