~10~

double update cause I love you guys 💜💜💜💜💜

.....................................

What is this smell?

I woke up to soft tapping on my chest and rapid wet soft breaths fanning over my lips. I tried to open my eyes but they were glued together. Then I felt something soft shifting under my neck.

Then I realized

It was the brat bunny under my neck

The bunny was snuggling my neck like he did to Jimin last night.

I paused with my eyes open like saucers.

Where is Jimin?

"good morning hyung." I heard him from the kitchen "Did Koo wake you up? Please come. Breakfast is ready"

Why was he so normal about it?

I met the guy yesterday and now he was in my kitchen.

Why the fuck is he in my kitchen?

"no no get out of my kitchen you fucking brat...oh you made the veggie pancake?"

"...and some rice for you and veggies for Koo bun bun. Enjoy~" he shut me up with a peck on my cheek and placed the heavenly-smelling dishes in front of me and pet the Koo demon.

I swear this Jimin is a smooth bastard.

"hyungnim, thank you for letting me stay tonight" his smile is sweet "It must be difficult for you to let me take your bed" he dug his head low "So thank you"

I felt myself reciprocating his smile and petting the bunny in my lap softly.

I like it

I like it.

"did you have a good sleep?" I heard myself say to him as the bunny snuggled closer to my warmth.

It was strange.

This whole situation was a bit too much for me...

"yes hyung, I slept comfortably." He let out a soft giggle and awed "Awhhh look at Koo! He is cuddling with you" Jimin points out and I look at the soft fluffy fur curl into a ball and eat up all my warmth.

I like it...

"I like it" I blurted out, realizing it was too late to take it back, but Jimin just stared at me sweetly, tenderly...

Now I began to hate the bubbling feeling in my tummy...

"Don't worry hyung, it is our secret" he winked "Let's eat I am so hungry I am gonna eat it all"

He is soft... Like a kitten...

And strangely I don't hate him anymore...

........................

do comment vote and share

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜

kithies from babybear 💜💜💜💜💜