~71~

skip if you want.

enjoy~

....................

I don't understand why am I doing this?

Night day I hungrily ate that boy, without a care in the world, completely letting my beast feast on this delicious treat presented to me on a silver platter.

But as much as I loved to tease him, we need food and he needs energy and some ointment on the sore marks all over his skin.

I bit the blooming purple spot on his shoulder softly to which he whimpered and I marveled at the amazing feeling of his insides clenching around me.

"Koo, wake up" Trying to wake him up, I rubbed his tummy and tried my best to control the urge to ram inside him ruthlessly.

He groaned and turned his sleepy head towards me "nuuuww~" and brushed his nose with mine, pulling me in a slow yet feverish kiss.

I reluctantly pulled away from his pout "Come on! We need to eat something!"

I don't want to kill him, even though, he wants me to eat him all and leave no crumbs behind.

He whined and pushed himself back at me "nuuwooooo~"

I swear to god he will steal all of my self-control.

I snaked an arm around his tiny waist and claimed his mouth, biting his smiling lips and groping his delicious inner thighs with my other hand.

He thinks he is a player. Hah! Wait till I overplay him.

With a wham, I thrusted deep inside of him. He yelped in shock as he clenched my arms, digging his nails into my skin due to sudden impact as I kept on moving in a steady rhythm.

I watched him in awe as his body shuddered under my strong thrusts.

He turned his head to meet my lips but ended up letting out another pretty loud breathy moan as my hands worked on his lower body.

And boy did he enjoy this.

He readily came as soon as I touched him, more like erupted like a volcano on my hands.

I slapped his swollen bum and he shuddered as his overflowing emotions escaped through his big fat tears.

He whined as I moved and held me in his weak grip.

"st.t..ap-h-ah!"

Baby I am no way near stopping this early. You provoked me now you must suffer my fury.

I pulled out of him slowly, careful not to hurt him, and pushed him on his back.

He shook his head but gaped his pretty mouth wide as his eyes bulged with the sudden intrusion in his swollen and oversensitive hole.

"NO---AH...NOH MOE---AH" he screamed, gasping and shaking thanks to me. He thrashed his head and his waist curved, feeling the raw side of my passion.

He screeched in immense pleasure and overstimulation made him dig his nails on my shoulder skin.

It's his thing. I look like a furious cat scratched me from head to waist.

I lowered myself, meeting his inviting chest, and snaked an arm around his shaking waist to support him.

"Do you want to eat now?"

I rasped in his ears, teasing and nibbling his red-hot skin.

He gasped over my neck and did the unexpected.

He abruptly thrust his hips up and wrapped his legs around my waist, attaining a deeper angle and bore his surprisingly sharp teeth deep into my skin.

I felt like being pulled into a trance as I instinctively sunk my teeth into his porcelain sweaty skin.