58

double update!

enjoy!

..................................

"Yoongi was right! I should have tied a leash on him" Hobi mumbled under his breath.

It was almost dinner time and he knew Koo would be hungry and scared. He groaned, fidgeting his legs impatiently. Yoongi entered the room with his cell phone in his hands "Good news first or bad news?"

At this, Hobi's heart dropped in a ditch "Why is there bad news?"

"Because somebody decided not to listen to me" Yoongi grumbled "So? Good first or bad?"

"Bad..."

"We can't locate Koo anywhere anymore...the kid is lost. He left the mall at 4 pm."

"shit... shit shitttt"

"don't shit yourself just yet, there is still good news" Yoongi collected Hobi in his embrace and brushed his cheeks with Hobi's "Do you wanna hear it?"

"Only if it is good news"

Yoongi whispered "We got the whole house for ourselves!" and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Hobi's face darken as he fished his house shoe in his hand and attacked Yoongi's horny ass ruthlessly.

"OUR KID IS LOST AND SCARED SOMEWHERE AND YOU ARE THINKING OF DOING THE NASTY?"

"It's not my fault you look sexy! Ow!"

The doorbell rang, saving Yoongi from ass beating.

"It must be the police, I'll go get them" Yoongi left a kiss on Hobi's forehead "Don't stress yourself. Koo will be back home soon. You did great." and left Hobi in the living room.

"Brat!" Hobi threw a cushion at Yoongi, who dodged it successfully.

.............................

Jin carried the shopping bags outside of Hobi's house. Koo was standing beside him, stealing glances from his crush.

Jin caught his lingering gaze and sighed "It was not necessary... will you promise me something?"

"pwomish?"

"yeah... don't do that again..."

"...wut?"

"Kiss..." he rang the doorbell once more "Don't kiss me again like this... get it?"

"Oh...." Koo looked away from Jin and hung his head.

He sighed "I mean... I am not a good guy. So... please don't get the wrong meaning... I don't want you to lead me on or get the wrong meaning if I am gentle with you... You are a good kid just... keep your distance from me... do you understand? Koo?"

The boy was shivering feverishly at this point as breathing seemed impossible at this rate.

It was good for him that Yoongi got the door and stood shocked watching Koo at their doorstep with Jin holding some bags.

A whisper fell from his lips "Brat! Where the fuck have you been?"

Koo could not keep the flooding tears and raging emotions inside anymore, he wailed and hid himself in Yoongi's secure embrace, making him worried out of his wits.

"yah yah why are you crying? Yah I am not mad, man come inside oh hyung... err..."

"I get it. He must be tired. I am sorry for worrying you guys..." Jin sighed as exhaustion crept into his nerves.

Watching Koo break down broke his heart but he didn't want any more damage.

He just wanted Koo to be happy and far away from his complicated feelings.

He gave Yoongi the shopping bags with a small smile "It's a small gift for Koo... goodbye. Tell Hoba I said hi..."

In between his sobs, Koo grabbed Jin's arm and hiccupped "Ninny... moobie...wath..."

Jin could not understand a shit what Koo said and looked at Yoongi for aid.

"He wants you to come over for movie night. It is alright if you can't... thanks for taking care of him though."

Jin met Koo's wet eyes and had the urge to wipe himself from the face of the earth.

He knew he hurt Koo. But it was necessary.

He shrugged his shoulders "I... I will see. Bye, Koo."

With this, he left the house with a heavy heart.

Must fate play with his heart like this?

.......................................

vote, share, and comment.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜💜💜

Koo Bunbun loves you