~72~

"is it good?" I asked after feeding him a spoonful of fried rice.

He was bundled in a towel on the kitchen counter with wet hair just because his hangry ass could not stay still and he ran naked in the kitchen after the long shower.

He nodded and opened his mouth for another spoon.

My hands fed him rice but my eyes drifted to the annoying purplish red bite mark on his neck, that has turned into a nasty bruise because his majesty slaps away the fucking ointment every time from my hand and hiss at me.

"Ninny!" he whined and tugged my shirt "fwood!"

Ah yes, how impolite of me to procrastinate about a fucking bruise on his skin.

I shoved a spoonful of rice in his mouth "Hey, does that hurt?" I flicked his little bunny ears standing over his wet hair.

He stopped chewing as a bashful smile bloomed on his face and his eyes did that galaxy-glimmer thing that was dangerous than a nuclear bomb.

"ninny touch it!"

I don't trust his tone.

But I reached out to his perky bunny ear and rubbed the tip softly. He whimpered and thumped his foot on the aisle beside the counter. His eyes fluttered with ecstasy as he moaned breathlessly.

What the fuck?

"you like it that much?" I teased around his bunny ear and he shuddered while clenching my shirt and squeezing his eyes shut as saliva dripped down his gaped mouth.

"you little rascal!" I lightly pressed his ear and brushed my fingertip inside the length of his ear "You tricked me again."

"aagh!" he moaned loudly and hid his red face in the crook of my neck, huffing out in intense stimulation.

"Hey, what's that?"

I reached out to his cute cotton tail peeking from the towel.

"oh Koo! Your tail is out." I flicked the surface of the fur on his tail slightly and he bounced in my hold, whimpering in my shoulder.

"do you like it?" I gently rubbed his cute tail with my palm, making him jerk his ass.

"no moh!" he shoved me out of his way and hopped down the counter.

"eek!"

But I caught his ass in my arms and pressed him against my front "Where do you think you are going?"

He stilled in my hold.

His towel slipped a little, giving a sneak peek of my bitemark on his shoulder.

My eyes traveled to his glossy eyes pleading me to let him be.

How could I when his eyes defied what his body was screaming for?

I squished him in my arms, bringing him near to me, as the atmosphere around us grew hot.

He blushed in 50 shades of red, as I brushed my lips lightly over his perky bunny ears. He whipped his head away and wiggled which resulted in rubbing his round ass to my front.

Cute~

I groped his ass cheek and rasped in his twitchy bunny ear "You did that to yourself little bunny~"

"heuk~" I heard his tiny moan and found my lips pressed gently to his neck, as my hand worked over his chest.

There is something fragrant lingering in my senses. Warm and addictive.

It is driving me insane!

I pushed him to the wall in my utter state of trance and lost control over how amazingly his body responded to me.

His glorious ass met my hard-on as I mindlessly massaged his bunny ear, inhaling that soft warm scent occupying my consciousness.

That scent.

That warm coconut milk scent pulled me deeper into my sexual frenzy.

His breathy moan rang in my ears in a haze. His eyes were finding refuge from my gaze as he rubbed himself over my knee as I rubbed and pulled both his ears in my hand, watching him writhe in intense stimulation.

Rolled eyes, crimson hue over his cheeks, twitchy scrunched button nose, and wide drooling mouth.

He is insane!

He is driving me insane!

I bit the blush on the cheek making his breathy moans ring in my ears like a symphony.

I want more.

More of this madness.

Amidst that, some mother fuckers decided to ruin our moment and rang the bell.

"ah~"

Koo came untouched on the wall and broke my trance.

The fucking bell rang again and annoyed me shitless!

I pulled the towel, that was barely hanging from Koo and wiped away his climax from the wall.

"dirty little brat!" I spanked his ass as I carried him over my shoulder.

He shuddered looking down, clenching my crumpled shirt in his grip.

I grit my teeth as I  carried him to our room, and threw him on the bed as the bastard out there knows no manners!

"this isn't over" With a kiss on his gaping sweet lips and a hungry bite on his blushed chin, I dropped a set of clean white shirt and black shorts in his lap "Wear this".

The fucker at the door rang the doorbell again, ticking me out of my mind.

"Someone better be dying!" 

..............................

I am alive!

comment, share, and vote.

also, my bald potatoes are going into the military 😫😫😫 

I am gonna miss their chaotic asses!