~3~

Can't this day be any fucking worse?

I just can't fathom why my life always goes opposite to my will.

Why the fuck did my coffee spilled on my cabin floor and my crush, Kim Taehyung had to come in unannounced and slip off that fucking cursed coffee and have severe concussion on my watch, IN MY FUCKING CABIN?

WHY?

The humiliation, the fright, and the tightness of my chest is unimaginable as I carried him in my arms and hurried to the health room in our office.

Of course, he was laughing it off until he could, until he passed out that is.

My leg won't stop fidgeting as I wait for the nurse to come and tell me what my Taehyungie needs.

I am so fucking humiliated.

I almost want to quit my job and live as far as I could but I won't be able to see my baby bear smile and lighten my day...

(caption: this hyung is crazy lol)

*sighs* Who am I kidding, like he would like me back in this life? 

Impossible.

The perfect Kim Taehyung needs a perfect, loving, and caring partner, I am just a disappointment in the very existence of humanity.

"excuse me... are you with the patient who has a concussion?"

"yes ma'am" I spring up on my feet and my sudden action swayed darkness in front of my eyes.

I am getting old T^T

"err... we treated his bump he is alright now, it was not that serious, just a normal bump..."

"excuse me? Did you see that swelling balloon on his shiny forehead? Like are you blind? How is he ok?"

"err... he is alright...perfectly fine"

"Are you even qualified..."

"hyung"

I turned around and he blinds me with his bright smile.

God, I love his boxy smile.

Just like a sweet ray of sunlight after a heavy pour.

"Hyungnim, thanks for bringing me here and taking care of me. I am fine. Noona took care of me well." He moves his shoulders softly as he speaks. He found my stare and winked at me cutely.

Sssstttt! Adorable baby.

I cleared my throat and moved away from him "Good... well then we better get back to work" and before I could embarrass myself more by exposing my feelings for this cute bean, I escaped.

I ran away from the very person I love.

...........

hello, I have nothing to say lol, I wanna say to enjoy the update and comment vote, and share

I purple you