~45~

....triple update?

hail yea~

....................

It was worth it!

Look at my baby bear's gleaming eyes!

"Hyung this place is so pretty!" he gasped as I hugged him as soon as he entered the apartment.

Isn't he precious?

I sat him down and served the warm sizzling dinner to him, which we enjoyed with pleasant chitter-chatter and his flirty eyes were practically eating me the whole time.

I understand him, I mean, who could resist?

But my baby bear is prettier, I could not stop myself from gazing at him, you don't understand, he is just pure beauty!

And he is going to be mine forever.

"do you like that?" I asked while popping a cherry in his mouth with my fingers. He hums with delight and I smiled feeling his mouth linger on my fingers and his bold eyes locked with mine.

I know what he wants but teasing him a little won't be so bad right? "what do you want baby?" I teased my hands around his fine ass and winked at him.

He smiles bashfully and instead of saying anything, he just casts his spell on me and I found myself drowning in the kiss.

"I love it all." he whispers over my lips "I love that you did this all for me" and I could not stop the hearty chuckle deep from my throat "Then show me how much you love it"

The shy hue over his cheeks grew crimson red as his eyes shone with pure lust.

He is adorable!

I bit his chin and pulled him for a kiss, diving further into his sweet cavern , until I made him beg to breathe.

The night is perfect just as I predicted.

And I guess we fooled around quite a bit, now was the time for the grand finale.

"Taehyung" I caressed his waist slightly, making him divert his attention from my neck to my face, and cupped his face "Baby, we need to talk."

He whined like the cute puppy he is "Can't we talk after this? I really need you right now" he licked his lips with urgency and breathed out "Please..."

I would gladly fall for his delicious temptations

But we need to talk first.

I sighed and placed him on my lap firmly, ignoring his adorable whimpers, and gazed into his eyes "It's important."

He clicked his tongue and nodded his head like the good boy he is.

I can feel my smile widen as I brought the red ring box from my pocket and displayed it in front of his sulking head.

As soon as he caught a glimpse of a fancy box, his head jerked up as his eyes gleamed with pure joy.

"oh my god!" he exclaimed and held my hands "hyung!" his pretty eyes were shining brighter than stars "Are you serious?" he was as excited as a puppy going for a walk.

"yes baby, " I giggled and kissed his bread cheek softly "Now Kim Taehyung, the last four months spent with you were phenomenal and I crave for you as much as you crave for me. Do you... will you share my life and marry me?"

I asked him and I swear I could see happy tears swarming in his pretty eyes.

"YASS YASS I DO" he screamed madly and engulfed me in a bone-crushing hug, pulling out a fit of giggles from my chest.