~42~

Taehyung was bored.

He played with the hem of a pink hoodie he borrowed from Jin.

He smiled as he thought of giving a surprise visit to his soulmate, Jimin.

He hopped and skidded towards Jin's room, where he took off his clothes and took out a nice outfit that Jin had bought for him the other day.

"Going somewhere?"

 he heard Jin's voice from the bathroom door

 he heard Jin's voice from the bathroom door. He turned around and smiled "Yes, I wanted to see my friend"

The man hummed in response and fixed Tae's pants that were sliding down without a belt "Enjoy your time there. And when you come back, I want to talk to you. ok" he kissed the top of his head and fixed a belt around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung simply melted under his touch.

He loved this side of the man.

To him, Jin was a gentle monster, who fulfilled Tae's every fantasy and satisfied his kinks.

And he was cute like a puppy!

Taehyung was happy to have him all for himself.

Just Kim Seok Jin and Kim Taehyung!

What a paradise!

He bopped Jin's nose with his softly and kissed his lips passionately "I will. Wait for me at dinner"

"I will" he replied with his adorable smile.

Taehyung left the apartment after sharing another hot make-out and made his way down the stairs.

'Why does hyung live in a shabby apartment like this when he could have a whole kingdom for himself?' he scoffed and smirked.

'whatever! He is going to ask me to be his boyfriend... or he might propose to me.' with that thought, he giddily skids towards his car and ran her loose on the road.

........................

pics not mine, credits to the owner.

also comment, vote, and share.

i purple you💜💜💜