~65~

I am alive!

enjoy~

longer chapter 

........................

"hyung! What did you do to Koo? Come quickly! He is not calming down." Hoba hung up on me after putting me in an emotional frenzy.

I sprung out of the bed and raced my car to Hoba's home. Jimin came along. He was not sleepy anyway and wanted to see who I was seeing.

When Yoongi opened the door, Koo came flying to me and wrapped his arms around me like we didn't cuddle the whole evening away.

"yah yah he is gonna fall! Koo he is going anywhere calm down!" I heard Yoongi behind me but Koo stole my attention, his teary swollen eyes didn't look good.

Uh uh. I don't want him to cry again that's for sure!

"it's alright, I am here. Everyone is here for Koo." I said while rubbing his back softly.

He cupped my face in his sweaty palms and joined our forehead together "sowy~" he breathed out over my face while sobbing.

It broke my heart to see him cry like this.

"no Koo. Stop crying and don't say sorry to me. what happened to him?" I asked Yoongi who was as dumbfounded as I was.

I guess we are dumb as shit!

He hiccupped and shook his head as his eyes flooded his cheeks with more tears "Stupid Ninny~" and smooshed his face in the crook of my neck, sending raging tingles down my body.

His body heat was talking directly to my motor receptors and I subconsciously scooped him in my arms and he readily wrapped his limbs around me.

I looked like I was swallowed by a huge spider monkey as I carried him inside the house.

"Hyung!"

I saw Hoba's worry-ridden face and a  hint of fear in his eyes.

"Koo will be fine. He is going to be alright." I said and rubbed Koo's back.

"I'd like that, Jin." Hoba gave me a tight-lipped smile, took me in their living area, and sat me on a convertible couch bed.

"Koo, what's the matter? did you have a nightmare?"

He shook his head in the crook of my neck, sniffing and sobbing.

I waited for him to calm down. I saw Jimin efficiently introducing himself to Hoba and Yoongi.

I patted Koo's back to soothe him a little "It's alright. Don't be scared..."

He cupped my face in his palms and my breath stuck in my neck but thank all the gods he didn't violate my lips this time, instead, he joined our foreheads and sobbed "hurt..." he sobbed

"you... hurt... I hurt... I feel... I feel hurt... when... ninny... you feel hurt... why are... ninny why hurt?"

In broken words and jumbled sentences, he delivered the purest form of his concern towards me.

And it lit a tiny kindle of light in my heart.

"I am fine. See! I am alright" I smiled as if I didn't bleed my eyes out for my dead love a few hours ago.

He shook his head vigorously "... ninny lie..." and placed his hand on my chest "heart hwurt..." he slurred and pushed his face back in my neck

he mumbled in my ear, raising every single hair on my skin "koo sad ninny sad... koo wuves ninny... ninny heart hwurt..."

"Koo... I am not sad. I am with you... stop telling me that I am hurt... please" I scooped him in my arms and squished his supple form in my embrace, directing all of my attention to him.

"aigoo! Baby Koo worries about Jin hyung~ I am jealous~" Hobi wiped away the stray tear from his eyes and patted his fluffy head while eyeing me with that smirk.

I simply shrugged my shoulders to which he mouthed 'Will talk later'

"Koo, do you want some cocoa?" Yoongi offered and the brat shook his head to which he sighed "What do you want? Seok Jin make him eat something dammit!"

"What snacks do you have..." I asked while trying to ignore the damp warmth on my skin from Koo's mouth.

They brought some snacks with low sugar and they were mostly sour gummies.

"guys, do you have some lettuce? It would be a treat for him..." Jimin butted in with a sweet smile.

They brought his majesty some lettuce and Koo was delighted to see some fresh greens.

He chewed the shit off like a monster.

"Koo, are you happy now?" Hobi asked while petting his fluffy head.

He responded with a delighted hum and continued munching on the lettuce while leaning his head on my shoulder.

His limbs were tangled with mine and he made sure that my arms were secure around his waist.

"aish thank god he calmed down. Thanks, hyung! You saved us tonight!" Hobi's pleasant smile returned, warming my heart.

I let out a small chuckle and eased into Koo's embrace "Go rest Hoba. You look like you need some good rest. I will take care of Koo."

"its morning already by the way... aigoo Koo is making me jealous of Jin hyung!" Hobi squealed while Jimin peeked from the side to catch a sight of Koo falling asleep on my shoulder with lettuce in his mouth.

"aww hyung he is cute! You should definitely consider him..."

Amidst this nonsense, Koo decided to change his position, placing his bum on my lap, and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

I feel the heat on my lap raising the temperature above my neck. He wiggled around until he was satisfied and hummed with delight in his sleep.

"hmmm~"

He was clenching on my shirt like I'd escape.

I can't tell you how I feel like I wanted to push him away and hide him in my arms for the rest of my life at the same time.

He is gullible and adorable.

How can a person not love him?

How could you resist to kiss him?

"hyung..." I heard Jimin's voice coming from a distance, pulling me put of my trance.

"get some sleep" Jimin whispered while tucking us in the warm blanket.

He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Koo's cheek and pet my face "you are so lucky hyung." He whispered with a soft smile adorning his angelic face.

My fluttering sight caught Yoongi lighting up the fireplace while Hoba switched off the lights in the room.

And I ended up falling asleep holding Koo in my embrace.

Falling in the most relaxing slumber of my life.

...............

i am living for Kookie's idgaf era!

save, comment, share, and vote.

I purple you 💜💜💜💜