~79~

"OH MY GOD!"

Hoba was petrified when he found us at the door. More so, when he found Yoongi passed out on my shoulder.

"honey I am so sorry you had to see that..." he promptly collected the wasted Kitten from me

"come in. Oh Yoongles! What did you do~"

I made my way in the house and took the liberty to collect a rag from their garage and took it outside to clean Yoongi's mess from my car.

"sheesh! Who eats corn with... blukh... he is disgusting!"

I threw the dirty rag away, unaware of the presence behind me.

Somebody wrapped me in their arms and I immediately recognized Koo's soft cheek rubbing along the slide of my shoulder, relaxing my tensed up muscles.

"Hello there!" I pulled his arms around me and he readily leaned on me like a warm mush of fluff.

He nuzzled his soft face on my nape and I silently took in all the silent affection he was showering me with.

"Arent you up past your bed time?"
He didn't respond, rather he silently pressed a kiss on my skin.

My heart ran a mile and did a somersault in my chest.

He reached my ear, peppering soft kisses here and there and I ravished in the feel of his soft lips dancing on my skin.

"Koo~"

"why you late?" he gingerly bit my ear and licked the area "you make me mad~"

I turned around and held him in my arms "I make you mad?"

His gaze seeped flames of rage.

No shit he was mad at me.

"what did I do?"

No response.

Instead he scoffed and threw a sarcastic smirk at me

Excuse me sir!

"Ninny dont know?"

"...no" That was one hard gulp.

He brushed his lips over mine and whispered with fire in his eyes "liar!" trapping my breath in my rib cage.

"I.. excuse me who are you?"

He giggled and kissed my cheek "not done, let's go. Hoba worry" he linked our arms with playfulness shimmering in his eyes.

By god, with each passing second, his personality is unfolding its mysterious curtains on me.

Who am I the one to complain?
.............

Sooo... Yeah i hope you enjoy it. This is the last update of the day.

I purple you 💜💜💟