~12~

double update cause I wanna finish this book asap lol

Enjoy~

.............................

I am dying tonight

Of jealousy.

As the director of the company, I had to attend this stupid monthly company get-together where all the hoes and fake-ass people come for some good wine and contacts.

I was casually nodding here and there or might indulge in small chit-chat unwillingly with few people but my god did I stopped breathing at that sight!

Kim Taehyung is breathtakingly beautiful.

He is gorgeous but who is that creepy-looking motherfucker latched to his snatched waist?

I narrowed my eyes at the duo as the fragile wine glass prayed for its dear life in my hand.

The creep was practically attached to my Taehyungie like a blood-sucking leech.

And my Taehyung, oh my sweet Taehyung was smiling out of courtesy of his beautiful heart.

The creep was holding him by his waist, his dainty waist I adore so much, and... and... he kissed?

The glass in my hand was long forgotten as I found myself striding towards the duo and I had to stop them...

But my feet halted in their tracks...

My heart whispered 'he is not pushing him away'

The pain in my hand surged and I sobbed.

'he does not look troubled' the thought troubled my sinking heart.

I retreat my steps and found Taehyung's blinding smile directed towards that person.

Does that mean... he is no longer my Taehyungie?

My heart whispered again 'he was never yours, to begin with'

I escaped from the heart-breaking scenario and found solitude in the men's toilet and found myself slipping along the dirty tiles of the smelly toilet as blood dripped out from my injured hand.

I don't care about it.

I was just aware of panging hurt in my heart, the idea of seeing Taehyung with some other dude is sick.

And if he likes it, then I don't have any right to stop him.

I slapped my face numerous times, repeating the scenes in my head. A sickening realization hallowed around me as I cried for my loss

I lost him!

What have I done?

...........................

"Did he see me? Taehyung twirled on his heels and asked his partner "Did Jin Hyung see us?"

"How would I know? Can you see him in the crowd?" the man still had his hands snaked around his dainty waist, much to his displeasure.

He chuckled and pulled away from the man's reach politely and looked far and wide but his sight retreated disappointed "No, I don't see him anywhere" he nibbled his soft lips "Did he see me? Or did I cross the line?"

"don't worry. Besides what is your deal with the director anyway?"

Taehyung's cheeks bright up with a perfect hue of shyness as he muttered 'nothing at all' and bowed deeply towards the man "Thank you hyung. See ya" he threw a flirty wink and stepped out of the main hall.

"Where did Hyung go?"

.......................

do you like TaeJin? 

comment, share, and vote 😍

I purple you 💜💜💜💜

come here and take your kisses from wwh