~38~

(little long chapter we are progressing people! T^T)

Maybe, if he hadn't listened to Namjoon, this wouldn't have happened.

Jimin tangled his pretty silky hair in his fingers.

It's been three months since he last saw that adorable fluffy fur of his Koo.

His poor Koo.

Lost and scared somewhere.

Hungry and unsafe.

Unsafe in the wild... out in the wild... so near to a predator's reach.

He could not think any further.

His mind was clogged and foggy. His thoughts were as disoriented as a madman's.

He banged his head on the hard surface of his study table, where a security camera footage played on a loop on his laptop, driving him crazy.

Seok Jin's security camera footage.

Where that guy threw out the fluffy bunny in the dead of night.

That guy he was too familiar with.

.................

"Taehyungie let go, I gotta go" I whined under his heavy body lock.

"NOH!" he wailed right in my ears and snuggled his face deeper into my neck.

I groaned and stood up from the bed, while Taehyung latched to my body frame like a monkey.

"hyung~ please take a break today."

"Taebear~ I gotta go"

"you are gonna get sick at this rate hyung" he latched to me and pulled me back on the bed.

I fell right on top of his soft body and he squirmed under me, his legs locked around my front as he latched to my back, nuzzling in my neck, which has become his second favorite place.

I sighed and reached my hand behind to run my fingers through his tangled hair "Don't do this babybear~ hyung is already very guilty"

"It's not your fault hyung. You took good care of his bratty ass and he left you... stop sulking and wasting your time and energy on something useless as that bunny. He might have been eaten by now" he blabbered in between his sweet kisses on my shoulder blade.

His honey voice has started to annoy me.

"Taehyung, stop please..." I aggressively pulled his hands and legs away from my body and turned around to pin his arms above his head firmly "I need you to understand where I stand right now. He was my responsibility. He belonged to my friend. And he was somehow very special to them. I can't accept the fact that such trivial shit happened under my watchful nose" I poured myself out on him, pouring all of the frustration that I had been keeping inside my chest for the past three months.

He looked at me with those scared eyes, and I released his arms slowly, realizing I might have scared him.

"shit" I groaned as he gasped softly, flinching away from my reach.

I always overdo my emotions.

That's why I always end up alone.

"I am sorry baby bear" I softly cupped his face and lowered my voice "I am sorry. I won't do that again... please understand"

He pulled me in for a kiss, deepening it with every passing second, softening my heart to the point I felt my heart would melt with his love.

I love him.

I don't want to leave him on our day off.

But I need to stop him before I lose my resolve.

"I love you baby bear"

he was crying.

I hate it when he cries.

But amending my mistakes were important than hiding in my baby bear's loving embrace forever.

I wiped his tear away "Don't cry."

I kissed his cheeks softly, mumbling 'sorry' each time I kiss him.

"hyung... it's alright. I stepped too far..."

His words hurt me like a glass shard.

I hurt someone I truly loved.

He kept his head nuzzled deep in my neck as he mumbled "Promise that you will eat what I packed for you hyung" his deep eyes bore holes in my soul as I felt myself drifting away, finding his blush face alluring.

"I promise..."

He smiled and shoved me off of him playfully "Get lost while you can hyung" 

"thank you Taehyung" I cupped his face and kissed his nose "Thank you for being mine" he chuckled and bit my chin.

"stop being adorable hyung. Or do you want me to do something about your problem down there?" he wiggled his brows naughtily.

I swear if that bunny hadn't run away, I'd happily accept my baby bear's offer.

.......................

TaeJin is gonna be the death of me T^T

art is not mine credits to the owner.

vote, comment, and share.

I purple you💜💜💜