~69~

Are you guys ok with mild smwut?

enjoy~

.......................

"He is not calming down" Hobi panicked as Jimin was busy rubbing the bunny's shivering back. He was squeaking and licking Jimin's fingers since he woke up.

He started to shiver severely and refused any sort of food or liquid as soon as the evening arrived, which troubled the couple but Jimin had seen worse and he kept on rubbing Koo's rib cage with his hands.

Koo was not breathing properly. His tiny ribcage contracted and he squeaked every time he had to exhale.

"hang in there Koo. I am here."

"I thought Jin hyung would stay for him." hobi said meanwhile Yoongi shook his head "he freaked out. I would too I know that. Give that guy some time."

"you are suddenly mellowing for him ..." hobi narrowed his eyes at Yoongi who shrugged his shoulders "It is what it is. Don't sulk~"

Meanwhile, Koo's body shook and his bones popped with a soft crunch and his fur receded into porcelain pale skin as his bunny ears took place at either side of his head and his tail fixed at his tailbone.

"guh~" he whined in Jimin's arms.

"Mimmy~"

"Kookie baby open your eyes! Mimmy is here with you..."

The hybrid shook his head and shuffled towards Jimin to find some warmth from him "wan... ninny~ wan ninny~"

He gasped out in the hopeless state of oblivion.

Jimin almost cried cradling his bunny hybrid in his arms

"Only if had told hyung earlier. I am sorry Kookie~ Mimmy is sorry..." he whispered over the boy's soft sweaty hair.

The boy gagged and Hobi was quick to pull out a bucket and place it in front of Kookie's mouth "Hang in there bubby~"

Koo squirmed as the intense cold cramps hit his lower body and his body broke in cold sweats.

He softly panted over Jimin's hands who was worried to see him in such a state "It has worsened...'

"no kidding, soon he will start humping... I don't know if I could watch him like this" Yoongi mumbled as he brought warm blankets to the living area and lit the fireplace.

"what are you doing?"

"Building a nest." Yoongi replied, "he calmed down a bit when I did that last time..."

"I hope Jin doesn't take that long..."

"he is emotionally wrecked. He needed some time..."

Amidst to that, Kookie clutched Jimin's hand as an agonizing scream left his mouth.

His back arched with the intensity of pain as his eyes rolled back his sockets. Jimin held him in his arms as soft whimpers spilled out of the hybrid's lips.

Yoongi clutched Hobi's hand in his and took him out of the living area, leaving Jimin alone with his hybrid.

"Why did you bring me out? Koo needs me."

"Hoba you are crying..."

"I... am lost, I don't know what we should do anymore..."

Another painful scream shook them to their core.

it was midnight and sleep was nowhere near Jung's house.

Koo's agonizing screams echoed throughout the night.

Around dusk, their doorbell rang.

Yoongi opened the door revealing Jin who had bloodshot eyes and a blush face.

He was clearly been crying. Yoongi took him in without uttering another word.

As soon as he brought Jin into the living area, the strong scent of sweat and heat hit his face.

Koo's back was arched with pain as Jimin was holding his trembling body in his both arms.

His tear-stained face and shredded naked body were showcasing a beautiful contrast in Jin's eyes.

Koo panted heavily. His trembling body shook with an intense sense of relief as his glossy eyes caught a tall figure standing with Yoongi.

"ninny!"

Jimin took a sight of Jin who was now hovering over Koo.

"let go of him" he whispered.

Jimin reluctantly got away from them.

Koo's body visibly relaxed with a slight contact with Jin. He relaxed on the mattress below him and his eyes wandered over Jin's hands expectantly.

"don't hurt him" Jimin mumbled.

"I know," Jin said as he dug his hand into Koo's sweaty hair and pulled some strands with his fingers.

The boy moaned and arched his back as a satisfied little smirk settled on his face.

"What a dirty little thing you are!" Jin cupped his face harshly in his palms and successfully put the boy on fire.

He moaned and squirmed his legs, widening his aching limbs for the only person who brought ease to his state.

"YAH! What do you think you are doing?" Jimin exclaimed and pushed Jin who had a dark gleam in his eyes.

"Namjoon told me to be rough." He mumbled, stopping Jimin at the spot.

"he told you?"

Jin nodded. His grip softens on Koo's hair and he found his fingers lacing around Koo's bunny ears.

A shudder engulfed Koo's warm body as his tail tingled with excitement and his bunny ears perked with expectation.

He raised his arms and traced Jin's hands with his sweaty shaky fingers.

"ninny~"

"Trust me Jimin. and go" Jin smiled at Jimin with a clear gleam of darkness in his eyes.

Jimin had a hard time leaving the room and as soon as he did, Jin's aura changed.

He choked the boy and with his other hand pulled over his limp leg over his shoulder.

a shocked moan echoed in the room followed by a soft rasp of Jin's voice "Look at you! Getting excited just like that?"

His cold fingers traced his sweaty leg down and groped his thick thigh.

Koo's back arched with pleasure as his hands crumbled the blankets under him.

"moe~"

He humped his butt over Jin's knee.

"nah nah" Jin spanked his ass lightly and his hold on Koo's neck soften "Stay still" and wiped away a stray tear from Koo's shiny eyes.

"I hope you are ready~" he whispered over Koo's mouth who readily gave into Jin's lips devouring him hungrily.

It was a long day for others until Hobi took a decision.

...........................          

meh.

dear diary! I am doomed!

vote, comment, and share

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜