~73~

Nobody is dying.

I am about to kill some people.

Jimin squished Koo in his arms as soon as I opened the door and Namjoon handed me a couple of handbags, that smelt like food.

"We thought you guys may need this, I wonder if you ate anything."

"glad that you care!"

Why is Jimin holding Koo like this? As if he'd scurry away from him.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

They deliberately ignored me and groped (pinched his blushed cheeks) Koo here and there shamelessly.

Especially Jimin had a death wish to snake his arm around my Koo's waist.

"My baby Koo is shining!" he beamed, petting Koo's chest softly, efficiently boiling my blood a little bit.

I said a little bit.

But the way Koo squired around made me wanna do something illegal.

Like a murder.

"Ok" I pulled Koo from Jimin's embrace and hid him behind my back "Why are you guys here?" to which the duo exchanged naughty glances and small smiles.

"You look so cute together!" Jimin squealed and Namjoon popped a smile, "And we are here to do a little med checkup on Koo if you don't mind."

Why?

"yah! You came here to terrorize my Koo?" I pet Koo's head on my shoulder softly "Don't touch him if he doesn't want it."

However, Koo had something else on his mind. He held me by my shoulder and slowly nibbled my neck.

It was sudden and effective.

Hot and seductive.

His bold ass made me turn my head as fast as an owl only to be bedazzled by his lust-ridden golden gaze.

I am a lost man at this cost!

Not to mention, his body heat is inflicting my rational mind as that scent floats around my senses once again, wilding my body for better or worse.

"Koo, stop! Jin stop looking at my kid like he is some candy!" Jimin broke us apart and took Koo out of my reach, and out of my sight.

"Where are you going?" I did my best to not lash out for the nth time in these cursed 5 minutes.

"Hey," Namjoon held my arm and stopped me "Let's talk."

...........................

what now?

what now?

vote, share, and comment.

i purple you💜💜💜💜💜