~76~

People get angry and that's ok.
Every person gets mad once in their lifetime and knock the shit out of someone stupid. Or, they simply distance themselves, hatching the most diabolic schemes ever, lurking in the dark.
But Koo had different kind of anger.
And is it my fault that he is cute, cute to the extent I want to make him angrier?
As soon as I woke up, I found his sharp eyes glaring at me.
He continued his game in the bathroom through the mirror while brushing his teeth aggressively.
Whipped his head away when I looked back at him.
Munched his morning lettuce as if it were me.
Gulped down the warm honey milk while throwing silent daggers at me, and choked halfway through it.
He was mad about something stupid I know that, but did I yield and asked 'baby koo whats the matter?'
No.
I kept my eyes trained to the blank screen of my phone and gave zero shits to the fuming bunny boy in front of me.
I know I am being an ass hole for enjoying the colors of rage on his pretty face.
And did I miss how he fell on his butt while tying his shoelaces?
I almost gave in and laughed but I have inhumane self-control you know.
But hey!
I am a responsible caregiver and a bunny lover, so I helped him up and fixed his clothes "rough morning huh?"
In my mind, his pout must have deepened and his cute cheeks must have puffed,like always
But what awaited me, was far rewarding than the cute picture in my mind.
For the first time in my life, I thirst over somebody clenching their fucking jaw.
His sharp jaw.
He had soft baby face. When the fuck, did he get his jaw that sharp?
He grumpily slung his bag on his back and strutted outside, throwing the final glare at me "let's go!" and banged the door shut as loud as he could.
Maybe I did something to piss him off but what did I do?
"It is such a pleasant morning..." I commented as I drove him to Hobi's house.
"..."
"Your cookies were delicious..."
"...*low huff and sassy eye roll*..."
"I ate them all..."
"*long sigh*..."
"... I could not stop eating them..."
"*thumps and groans*"
Hmmmmm~
The silly satisfaction I felt was unmatched to anything in the world!
But he thumped again and poked his tongue inside his mouth.
That's new!
And sexy.
I might have crossed the line somewhere so maybe let's tone down a bit and talk to him.
I stopped the car a mile away from the population and turned to him "I think we need to talk."
Silence.
"What is going on Koo?"
I gave him time. But his majesty seems interested in the fresh sprinkle of rain on the window glass to spare me a glare.
I don't give a fuck if I reach at my appointment late, Koo is important.
So I will wait as patiently as I ca...
"Koo... talk now!"
He is driving me insane!
"drive... talk later..." he ordered.
Dismissed me as if I were a fucking slave.
How dare I question his majesty the bunny cotton tail prince!
"yes, your majesty!" I snorted and started the engine.
His bunny ear flicked while his leg bounced on the seat.
He was anxious.
He was making me anxious.
I popped a cute smile to combat his fat pout as we reached our destination.
Should I do something?
A little peck on the cheek wont hurt right?
"hey, I will try to come home early..."
He stole his gaze from me "no need... work hh..hardh...", whispered out the last part "see you later..." and before he could spring out of the car, I grabbed his arm and pulled him in.
He was genuinely lighting up concern in me and I don't like this.
God knows what must have I done to piss the sweet Koo!
"hey" his avoiding eyes finally made contact with mine.
"I am sorry..."
His gaze soften.
That's a relief!
But hey, there's more!
He snatched his arm from my hand and cupped my face rather aggressively and brought me impossibly close to his mouth that I could practically taste his sweet minty breath.
"I noh madh..." He planted an aggressive kiss on my forehead "talk later go work" and shoved me on the seat before banging the door shut at my face.
Is it just me or he is growing hotter?
..................

I am alive💀

Vite,share and comment
I purple you 💜💜💜