~33~

Jimin sprinted towards a certain house, trying hard not to fall on the ground, and breathed hard when he reached his destination.

His disoriented breaths didn't stop him from banging on the door fiercely "Kim Namjoon open the fuck up"

it was not even a second later, a sleepy head peeked out of his door and barked "What the fuck you want bitch?" Jimin groaned and pushed the sleepy Namjoon to the wall with force

 "You are so dead Kim Namjoon... so dead" he yelled at the top of his lungs, making Namjoon clog his thick fingertips in his ears "Shut the hell up bitch! It is five in the morning what do you want?"

"your blood. Come inside and shut the door" he ordered and stepped in "We are in deep shit if they find him before us"

"What?" at this, Namjoon forgot his bitchiness and dropped the baseball bat he was aiming for Jimin's soft head.

"you heard me right... what is he doing here?" he pointed at the distorted form of sleeping Jin on the sofa and snickered "he really took my word for it huh?" somehow, he felt bad for threatening Jin like that.

Namjoon facepalmed and shook his head, in a false attempt to wake himself up "he is crazy and now you are making me lose my mind"

"let's go to your study," he said while fixing Jin's body on the sofa and tucking him under the discarded comforter.

Once they shut the door to the study room, Jimin fished out his laptop and played a video "Watch this video and tell me why I should not kill you right now"

They watched a dark figure in the video banging on Namjoon's door and waiting for him to open, soon they watched pissed Namjoon growling like an animal at the figure.

Namjoon glared at his image shooing away the familiar figure and held his head in both hands.

Jimin grits his teeth while glaring at Namjoon "Were you drunk that night?"

Namjoon simply shrugged his shoulders and sighed "I am sorry... yes I was drunk... since you left me"

"We have more pressing matters at our hands Namjoon and how could you let him go away? You practically threw him away..."

"This is a fucking mess if they found him before us..."

"oh Namjoon, what are we going to do? I am scared and angry at you... did you and Jin search for him?"

"We did and I was so tired and that fucker was so determined that I had to drag him home and people almost called cops on me for dragging his ass with me"

Jimin exhaled his frustration "What am I gonna do now? they will kill me if they find him"

"baby... I mean Jimin, let's not think about it. Let's find him. I will go and look for him. We cant even involve any decent detective..."

Jimin scoffed through his tears "It was hard to watch" he blinked away his precious tears "Hard to watch him getting lost..."

"we will find him..."

"I hope we do..."

Jin heard silently from his resting place.

What was so fucking special about that lost bunny?

He thought while tracing circles on his hurting scalp.

'I hope you are not eaten little bunny' he thought to himself before getting up from the sofa and walking towards the bathroom to start yet another tiring day.

He needs to align his line of action if he wants to get somewhere.

........................