Chapter 6: The blades true nature.

During the next few weeks later, Sonny would have continued training with his blade swinging it and honing his the sword skills he already had before, during this Skyler would come over and watch, "You seem like you've had practice with a katana before."

Sonny: *Pant* "Yeah.. I've..*pant*..practice before.. *pant*..at home.."

Skyler: "Well, you've definitely been improving every time you've practiced here, but you should take a breather, you've been at this for about an hour now."

Sonny: "I don't.. *pant*...need...*pant*...breaks."
He'd say, looking like he was about to pass out.

Skyler: "Mhm. Well foods ready."

Sonny: "Oo food!!" he'd say with excitement looking at Skyler and sheathing his blade running over.

Skyler would sigh softly with an eye roll and small laugh before walking over to the dining area of the den with a large stone slab with cook meat on it as she took her portion.

Sonny: "I'm still confused on how a wolf can cook."

Skyler: "I'm a magic wolf, I can do a lot of things."

Sonny: "I guess that's true."

Once they finished eating Skyler would get up and look at Sonny, "If you want to train, train your mind, go out by the water fall some distance from here, take Demons Fate, if you do have a connection to it, then mediation with it will be the best way of connecting with it."

Sonny would nod then get up grabbing the blade by the sheath and head out of the den before stopping and glancing at her with a small smile, "Thanks Sky."

She'd nod. He left the den heading over to the waterfall knowing where it's at due to him usually visiting it sometime in the evening to relax when he was back living at his old home.
After some time, he would finally make it then he would dash through the waterfall entering a cave with an opening way up at the top of the tall cave which would allow light to enter inside brightening up the place, he would walk over under the light on a flat rock surrounded by the crystal clear water, doing this we would sit criss cross setting the blade side ways in front of him with the front of the curve part of the sheath facing away from him as he closed his eyes going deep in thought.
After a little while he would wake up but the environment was completely different, he was on a flat ground that was a bit warm yet comfortable, it was stone yet wasn't dirt nor wood, the top of the sky was pitch black but not a star nor cloud insight, the horizon and a bit above it was a dark but light grey color giving visibility to the land he was in, unsure where he was he would get up and look around then he'd look were he placed Demons Fate to try and take it but it was gone, he would look forward from the spot only to find a large figure in a black torn and whither kimono with bright glowing blue eyes and a skull for a head, the top of the head would have flesh on it leaving the other to be bone showing every tooth in it's mouth, he would have Demons Fate in it's sheath attached to it's waist.

Sonny: "Wh-! What the hell are you?!"

??: "Do not fear me, for I am here to help you." He'd say in the same voice that told him to say the name.

Sonny: "That voice.. are you-"

??: "That is correct."

Sonny: "Why am I here?"

??: "So I can explain to you some important things."

??: "First off, just call me Demon, I am not the blade which it's real name is Demons Fate, I am simply the embodiment of the soul shards in the blade."

Sonny: "Soul shards in the blade?"

Demon: "Yes, when this blade was made, the owner used a shard of his soul, the shard of the forgers souls, and the shard of a powerful demons soul, with these combined I was created, I'm the one that gives the blades it's power, without me, it'll just be a colorful katana."

Sonny: "Woah.. that's really cool! Who was the original owner?"

Demon: "The original owner of this blade was Mercury, your father, the forger was the god of fate, kotabek, they created this blade for the purpose of slicing through powerful souls."

Sonny: "My dad made this sword!!??"

Demon: "Yes, the third soul was of a powerful demon named Rezin, he could destroy cities in minutes with his powers, but your dad defeated him with another blade."

Sonny: "Okay hold on.. so, if my dad was your original wielder, where is he now? Another blade? Also, what powers could this contain if it holds a soul shard that powerful, also, is that why my brother Jupiter wants it?"

Demon: *sigh* "you sure ask a lot.." he'd mutter.
"To start off, he is not 'my' wielder, but the swords wielder, I am merely the guide of the blade, secondly, I don't not know where he resides now, thirdly, it is your job to discover the rest of the blades potential in power, and yes, there was another blade, two others to be exact however the third one was made later,
and lastly, Jupiter is jealous that this blade was passed down to you instead of him, he knew the potential and power that this sword held and he wanted it to himself, I'm sure you know how ruthless he can be.", 'Yeah..' Sonny would say.
"Well, Mercury knew this and thought it best that the sword go to you, while the third one goes to him, he knew you wouldn't use the blade for evil intent, however this didn't stop Jupiter, he knew it's name and figured he could still take it, so he will still try.

Sonny: "But wait, doesn't he have his own blade?"

Demon: "Not yet."

Sonny: "Well what about when he does? Can't he just wait a bit and be happy?"

Demon: "That'll never happen, he must get the blade himself, how he'll accomplish it, I do not know, but he knows little of the blades power and underestimates it, he thinks it's only a sword that makes him eternally young."

Sonny: "But that sounds awesome!"

Demon: "Maybe to you, but to him, he'd want more than just youth, but he will get more then just that as that blades power is extremely high and has much much potential to it, and if he were to learn that, he'd abuse it, and that's why he hasn't been given it yet."

Sonny: "What about the third blade?"

Demon: "The third blade is owned by a very powerful being, extremely ruthless to his enemies, however not abusive, the blade he wields is extremely fearsome to the hearts and souls of anyone who learns of it."

Sonny: "Woah, what's it called? And what's the other one called, and who owns the third one?"

Demon: "I cannot name the owner of the third one as you must discover this yourself, however the other two blades are called Warrior's Fate, and Angels Fate, both created by Mercury, each having a being like me but having their own look and personality, they are my brothers, and the swords we guide are known as the 'Three Swords of Fate'."

Sonny: "Woah! That's really cool, and I'm guessing it's my job to collect these three swords?"

Demon: "No, once all three blades have found an owner, they belong to them, they stay with them."

Sonny: "Oh, alright, but what is my main goal?"

Demon: "I do not know, that is for you to discover yourself."

Sonny: "Ah.. So uhm.. where are we again?"

Demon: "Inside the core of Demons Fate."

Sonny: "Sick, well, I'm guessing you'll help me reach the blades and my own potential?"

Demon: "Correct, now, you must go back home, as it's been six hours in the real world."

Sonny: "What- six hours!?" He panicked, "I have to go back!!"

Demon would snap and Sonnys eyes would open as he was in the same place but it was now dark.
Sonny: *sigh* "Well that was.. interesting." He'd say, taking his katana and heading back to the den he would get inside, "Hey Skyler you won't believe what happened!!"

{-End-}