Chapter 66: The Life and Vengeance of a Bird of Prey.

The people still standing would be frozen in shock while Cardinal would still be standing on Sonny with Demons Fate impaled in his chest, everything went completely silent as the winds of the land went to a dead stop.

Hazel would cry out straight from her heart now filled with distress and pain, “SONNYYYY!!!” Tears would stream down her face soaking the fur on it. Elra herself would hold herself back as she watched, still in pain, she knew what was gonna happen.

Sonnys fingers would twitch some.

Cardinal: "That's right, bring out the beast, free him of your spiritual restraints so I can murder him too!!" He'd laugh loudly, hos voice echoing across the ruins of the village all while crouching on the boys body as Sonny would twitch and shake some before the boy would roar loudly his face began forming the black bone fragments over the mouth and right eye and large antler like horns forming on his head as his tail and wings would become large and bony like as he'd roar louder and louder a huge purple aura would surround him as Cardinal would only laugh louder pulling Demons Fate out of Sonnys chest and was about to thrust it in the same spot but had his arms caught by Sonny who would slam his foot on the ground again tossing them high in the air with which he would be grabbing the villains face and slamming it into the ground and throw him back up around before tossing in the air and sending a knee to his stomach.

Cardinal: "So this is the power that Vero spoke of.... Interesting...." He'd throw his hands back and closed them causing the threads to fly at Sonny but he would just use Fire and his claws to shred the threads before dashing in and kicking Cardinal to the ground causing a large explosion of souls energy.

Sonny would crash down in front of him, his long bony tail swinging around violently. Hazel wanted to stop Sonny but figured this could be their only trump card in this fight.

Elra would struggle to get up as she coughed blood while she tried healing Blade.

Cardinal would slowly get up coughing, "You're quite feisty huh...?" Demons Fate would stab the ground in between them.

Cardinal: "Well then, let's continue!!" He'd dash forward as Sonny would do the same, The demon hybrid getting cut up by even stronger threads and the Bird brat getting bruised up and burnt by the Demons attacks.

Cardinal would get kicked back as Sonny grabbed Demons Fate and would dash around cutting Cardinal up, flinging around, and dashing upwards and sent a huge firey explosion on the bird of prey and grabbed him with his tail and threw him in the sky and sent a dozen more slashes at him all while in his demonic form. Cardinal would be covered in blood as he layed on the ground rethinking his whole life....

Cardinal: "Hehehe..... You don't know the half of it boy....." He would say to himself in his own puddle of blood.

571 Years Ago

Cardinals parents would come into his room, it was a small dirtier house in a village, he was young and had very pale skin and light hair, he looked really tired as he sat by the window looking at all birds flying around the slums section of the village they lived in.

Eva: "Hey Ren sweetie.... We managed to get some herbs.... We're sorry it took so long, your sickness has probably gotten worse....." Rens mother would say, it was clear where he got his name from, always having had a fixation on birds, which later explains his villain name.

Ren: "Thank you.... You don't have to spend all your money on me..... It's not worth it...." He said quietly and weakly.

Adrian: "Of course we're going to spend it all on you, you're our only son, we can't have you dying on us...." The father would say softly as he put his hand on the boys shoulder.