Chapter 58: The Only way to gain a Mans Loyalty is through Fear.

Far across the country side a few days after the big meeting Kar would be walking slowly, his cloak over his shoulders, his eyes glowing red through the wolf skull, he would gracefully walk through the leaves as it was around Fall, however as Kar walked the sky became dark and the air was cursed, the birds flying would turn to skeletons as they flew and the trees around would die all while the demon god walked. Soon he would find a building that looked abandoned but wasn't, he knew this because when he opened the door, it was filled with notorious criminals and villains as they were drinking, it seemed to be a hideout for criminals where they could rest.

Seri: "Who the hell is this dude?" He said curiously as he slammed his mug on the table.

Nero: "Wait... That's Kar. The infamous demon god." He said with a dark voice, his eyes black like ink as he glared at Kar.

Carson: "Well, shall we take him on? We got ten of us and he's got one of him. Wouldn't hurt to add to our bounties yknow kehehehe...." Carson would say as he challenged the god.

Nero: "Hell yeah! Let's get em!" Nero yelled as his hands turn black like ink and they'd all dash at Kar, plus ten others before quickly being brought down as the leader named Evin Seno was on the ground covered in blood.

Evin: "Wh...what do you want!?" He asked now full of terror.

Kars arm would move out of the cloak, it looked rotted and partially boney, the skin black as if it was necroted. He held a wanted poster of Evin with a five hundred million soul coin bounty. "I want you to join me. Become a member, you have an army, I have more men with armies too, so join me to add to it."

Evin: "Screw you! I'll never join!" He yelled at him even spitting on the ground next to Kar.

Kar: "Maybe I can convince you." He said with a low voice not taking no for an answer.

Evin: "Convince me how!?" He yelled out in both fear and anger.

Kar: "With fear." He said in a deep growl and held his hand at Nero and made their body explode now holding their soul which was corrupted by a demon.

Evin: "Wh...what the hell!?" He cried out.

Kar: "I'll send this soul to the lab, it'll be added to a lucky folk who will gain the souls powers I'm sure." he made the soul vanish into a collection he had in his cloak.

Evin: "I thought you couldn't kill with Omnipotence...." He said in a low tone.

Kar: "Oh you can, just not the soul, you can't even shatter a soul with omnipotence, let alone damage it, you can hurt it just not crack it, understand?" He said as he made the explanation as a correction to Evins mistake.

Evin: "Wh...whatever! You're a monster!" He cried out, still on the ground, probably paralyzed with fear at this point.

Kar: "Not even people from other dimensions or Ultraverses can use omnipotence to damage our souls here." He continued to go on with his explanation.

Evin: "And what do you mean labs..!?" He questioned more.

Kar: "I have connections. Now stop your crying and join me will you." He threw his hand back and caused Seri to explode as he collected the soul as well. Blood was now everywhere in the building.

Evin: "Stop this!!" He kept crying out.

Kar: "Only if you join me. Now do it." he glared at Evin as his left arm exploded and the man screamed.

Evin: "I'll join..... Just please stop this!!!" He sobbed on the ground, now holding the part of his body where his arm was destroyed.

Kar: "Good child. Now clean yourself up." He snapped as a demonic looking arm grew in replacement to his lost arm.

Evin: "Wh- woah.. ..so uh what do I do now...?" He asked as he slowly stood up flexing the new arm.

Kar: "Go out, find your men, and tell them that you and all of them are under my rule, with that, cause as much chaos as you please." He said before turning away to the door.

Evin: "Okay.... Sir..." He bowed his head.

Kar would laugh menacingly before vanishing and teleporting to a high class house as he appeared in the room of a kid covered in bruises.

Kar: “I've heard your prayers to the gods.”

??: "Woah! Who the hell are you!?" He'd panic.

Kar: “I am known as Kar, I already know your name, so save the introduction.” He said.

??: "What..? how tho!?" The kid questioned in fear.

Kar: "I am a god. But don't worry, I'm not here to harm you, merely to help you. You've lost your home, it was destroyed by a child from the Psychician dimension was it not?" He would say in a low voice.

??: "It was..." The kid would admit as his dragged his fingers across the rough floor into a fist, his fingers bloody from clawing at the walls from rage.

Kar: "Now you're stuck in this hell hole... But I can get you out, I can give you a power that will allow you to get revenge on that person." He said in the same voice as he looked at the boy.

??: "Y...you can...?" He titled his head.

Kar: "I can do a lot of things. So now, take my hand and I shall make you a god among these men." He said as he held his hand out, the boy would hesitantly take it before Kar infused a demonic but powerful soul in the boy causing him to cough and scream in pain.

Kar: "Over power it to gain your abilities child." He said as he stood up looking down at the boy.

The kid would eventually do so before coughing blood and slowly getting up.

Kar: "You're ability will allow you to destroy anyone else with powers. I just needed a person with a darkened soul to add that cursed soul to." He said as he patted the kids head.

??: "So... Are you gonna help me..??"

Kar: "I already did." Soon two people a man and a woman would burst in the door and see Kar, one held a fire ball the other held ice as they went to attack the demon god, they would rush in to hit them with their elements and when they did, the kid rushed in and used his new power causing the man and woman to be sent back against the wall now frozen and burnt.

??: "Woah..."

Kar: "Anyone with any form a power is now powerless to you child." He said as he watch the child look at his own two hands.

??: "I shall be honored to serve you my lord." He bowed down.

Kar: "Anytime, Malum." He mentioned the name.

Malum: "Malum?" He tilted his head p, this wasn't his old name, but a new one?

Kar: "Means evil in Latin it will fit nicely as you take down the people who have caused evil towards you, now follow me and I shall train you." He said as he held his hand down to the boy.

Malum: "Yes sir." He would bow and take Kars had as they would teleport away and Kar would prepare his new apprentice for the world. His future plans are coming in motion.

{-End-}