Green Dress (Alexia Putellas)

A/N: Warning: Smut🔞

It was the morning on the Barcelona end of season awards. An event that would host both the men's and women's team as well as the higher ups who you had named the suits.

Despite knowing about this event for the past month Alexia still found herself traipsing the streets of Barcelona as she tries to find the perfect outfit. With every shop she enters her patience grows thinner and thinner whilst her sister Alba seems to be in her element.

"Alba" Alexia grabs her sister's wrist preventing her from going into another shop "I'm done, no more, I have plenty to choose from in my wardrobe"

Now whilst this was true, Alexia did want to find something special, a dress that was sure to leave you speechless.

"Y/N suggested this one" Alba says knowing the power that you name held.

The team did not know about your relationship with the captain but her sister and mother both knew after a poorly timed visit to Alexia house.

"Fine, one more" Alexia begins wondering why you choose this shop and why you felt the need to tell Alba bout it.

The two sisters scanned each manakin and did two laps of the high end shop before the assistant made herself known.

"Miss Putellas"

"Yes" both women's answer simultaneously.

"Alexia Putellas" the assistant confirms.

The Ballon d'Or winner takes a small step forward "that's me".

"Y/N Y/L/N came in here earlier and picked out a dress for you. She told me that you would be struggling so she wanted to help. I have hung the dress in the changing room furthest on the right" the shopping assistant points towards the hall at the back on the shop.

Alexia turns to look at her sister who already has a huge grin on her face.

"One more thing, she asked me to give this too you"

The assistant hands alexia a small envelope and upon seeing that Alexia is about to open it in the middle of the shop, she add further instructions.

"She said you need to read it in private. Once you have seen the dress"

Alexia wonders for moment. Why in private? What did it say? Had the woman read it? She feels her cheeks heat up within seconds, a mixture of excitement and embarrassment.

Once in the cubicle she sees the dress, it was her in a nutshell. It is green, low cut, silk and shows just enough leg.

After seeing it, she opens the card.

Mi Amor, I can only imagine how breathtaking you would look in this dress. When I saw it I knew it was made for you. Tonight I will admire you from afar knowing that when we get home I will be the one to strip you of this fabric.

Te quiero mucho, see you soon.

Hours passed and soon enough it was time to go to the awards show. You arrived alone whilst Alexia had texted you to say that she and Jenni were riding together.

Seeing her enter the large room, it was like everyone else disappeared. You had tunnel vision and the only thing you could focus on was Alexia. As you suggested, she was wearing the green dress you picked out and she shot your expectations out of the water. You bite your lower lip as you begin thinking about what will happen in a few hours when it is just the two of you, Alexia looked good in the dress but you couldn't wait to see her without it on.

"Careful, you will draw blood" Mapi says.

In a matter of seconds the table had filled up, much to your displeasure this meant that Alexia would not be on your table. You are however join by Mapi, Ingrid, Frido & her partner, Marta and Caro.